+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TB lymphadenopathy

skb_bmc

May 31, 2017
HI all,
I need some help. I applied for work permit visa on FEb 28th. In my medical check up, X ray showed hilar lymphadenopathy. Unfortunately, my mantoux test was positive. Hence I was asked to do further tests and submit reports with repeat x ray after 2 months. I underwent endobronchial biopsy of the lymph node. All other tests sputum culture, lymph node biopsy tests, lymph node culture, gene expert test were negative. MY treating physician submitted the report as ? sarcoidosis / tuberculosis but anyways it is non - infective and non communicable. Will I get the visa? Any one has experience regarding the same? please help...

Harukakanda

Aug 18, 2017
HI all,
I need some help. I applied for work permit visa on FEb 28th. In my medical check up, X ray showed hilar lymphadenopathy. Unfortunately, my mantoux test was positive. Hence I was asked to do further tests and submit reports with repeat x ray after 2 months. I underwent endobronchial biopsy of the lymph node. All other tests sputum culture, lymph node biopsy tests, lymph node culture, gene expert test were negative. MY treating physician submitted the report as ? sarcoidosis / tuberculosis but anyways it is non - infective and non communicable. Will I get the visa? Any one has experience regarding the same? please help...
Hi,
Any update on your visa? I am also on the same boat. Did the medicals pass? Please say it will help me greatly thanks

kmlprt

Sep 17, 2018
Hi please inform how did you proceed the application with these medical issues . I've similar condition and it"lol be very helpful for me.

lovedrops

Mar 22, 2024
People want help in their cases but don't want to help other people, thats not fair. We all should post regarding our case results if someone has posted query. its my humble request to all genuine people.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
People want help in their cases but don't want to help other people, thats not fair. We all should post regarding our case results if someone has posted query. its my humble request to all genuine people.
I agree but sometimes people don't want to take a advice and try to defend their points whatsoever so it makes others to answer, sometimes some people are so engrossed in their paperwork that they hardly pay attention to this forum, moreover it is a voluntary forum so once they get PR they forget about it...
And above all some cases are so unique that it needs legal advice so no one answers and top of it all its a voluntary forum...
Hope this helps....