+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Swiss PR

lekamle

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Leon
Is there a page to compare the cost of living in Canada to Switzerland.

I think I will go as a Student. It seems to be the best way or else I will see what my wife can do.

I am trying for several jobs here in Switzerland without any success . I have even applied to the Burger king and so far no answer
as I have mentioned I am a student.!!!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no page I know of to compare cost of living but you can google the prices of various things. To see food, you can go to safeway.ca and look at their specials. To see rent, go to craigslist or some other classifieds.

lekamle

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there

Any idea how long will it take (the procedures) if I apply as a Student from Switzerland. (I mean generally for a student visa.)

Thanks guys.

lekamle

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon said:
There is no page I know of to compare cost of living but you can google the prices of various things. To see food, you can go to safeway.ca and look at their specials. To see rent, go to craigslist or some other classifieds.
Hi Leon I found a page which has something about cost of living and more. toronto.ca/immigration/cost_imm.htm.

Is it trustworthy ?

Thanks

lekamle

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
I am back again after a while. I was out as I was busy with my Swiss citizenship.

Thank god I got it. Its nice to have the Swiss nationality. I feel good.

But the dilemma follows me still, that I don't find any jobs. Its really difficult to hang on here without a job.

I have not given up the idea to move to Canada.

I would like to thank all the senior members and all the other friends who were wishing me good luck for trying to get the swiss citizenship. :D :D :D

Thank you again.....