+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa from Manila - Applicants/Future Applicants

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A super visa is a two year multiple entry visa for up to ten years for parents and grandparents. A visitors visa is as of Feb 2014 is also a multiple entry visa for up to ten years, it does not require insurance for a year you can purchase insurance for the duration of the visit. A unlike a super visa a visitors visa in not restricted to parents and grandparents, you can apply for a visitors visa for your brother, sister, best friend etc...

https://www.stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca/visitors-to-canada

https://www.stone-hedgefinancialgroup.ca/super-visa-insurance

MJfamily

May 27, 2015
Just thought i would share My moms Supervisa processing timeline.
May 11, 2015 - submitted application thru VFS Cebu
May 26- rec'd email medical request.
June 8 - Medical Done - Nationwide Cebu

Hoping and Praying for Approval soon.

blistex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MJfamily said:
Just thought i would share My moms Supervisa processing timeline.
May 11, 2015 - submitted application thru VFS Cebu
May 26- rec'd email medical request.
June 8 - Medical Done - Nationwide Cebu

Hoping and Praying for Approval soon.
Any update with your Mom's application? I also sent an application for my parents (online in May 2015) and still waiting for approval.

antonette28

Mar 17, 2016
Hi can someone help me po.... i am pregnant and wanted to get my mother in law... but problem is wala yata kming magandang documents para sa ties niya s pinas. Andito n lahat anak niya sa canada siya nalang wala dito. Kaso wala siyang property sa pinas pati trabaho wala. Pahelp naman maybe you guys have ideas. Thanks po.

antonette28

Mar 17, 2016
Hi can someone help me if you have any ideas. We are planning to get my mother in law under the Super Visa but our problem is:

1. She doesn't have job and properties back home...
2. What keeps her busy back home is she is taking care of the child of her sister who lives in another country.
3. All her 3 children lives here in Canada. She is the only member of the family lives back home.
4. The house/property that she is living right now is under the name of her 3 children and on her name.

bechay24

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
antonette28 said:
Hi can someone help me if you have any ideas. We are planning to get my mother in law under the Super Visa but our problem is:

1. She doesn't have job and properties back home...
2. What keeps her busy back home is she is taking care of the child of her sister who lives in another country.
3. All her 3 children lives here in Canada. She is the only member of the family lives back home.
4. The house/property that she is living right now is under the name of her 3 children and on her name.
Hi.

Just want to share my experience when I processed my mom's regular tourist visa. Also like your mom, wala syang properties, plain housewife and lahat kaming magkakapatid nandito nasa Canada. What we did was we requested a letter from organizations she is a member a letter certifying that she is an active member and dedicated sa cause ng organization. Also, she mentioned in her letter that she is senior citizen already and has no intention of staying in Canada more than the allowed duration of her stay because she cannot bear the coldness of Canadian winter. Na approve naman po, kaso regular tourist visa nga lang ang ni-request namin at hindi supervisa. Hoping that can give you can idea what documents to show of her ties in the Philippines.

firealarm16

Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2015
File Transfer...
13-02-2015 (SA)
Med's Done....
01-09-2014
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
Hi everyone,

My husband and I are planning to have my mother in law to visit us here in Canada during my maternity leave. My question is, okay lang ba na ako ang magsponsor sa kanya instead of my husband kasi kkarating lang nia dito last July and he only started his job in November last year kaya konti lang income niya sa T4 nia?
Thanks in advance!

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Hi guys! Just want to ask, what is the best way, i mean the fastest way to submit an application for super visa? Online or at the embassy in the philippines at makati personally? Also, if my parent is intended to stay for 2 years, does she need to submit an insurance premium for 2 years already? What insurance can you suggest?

purpleheart

Jan 22, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014(mpnp on line), 16-01-2016 (cic/paper-based)
Nomination.....
08-12-2015 (mpnp)
AOR Received.
22-03-2016 (UCI#, EP#)
IELTS Request
19-09-2015 by mpnp
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
Interview........
Sponsor's Interview: 27-11-2015(mpnp)
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016
antonette28 said:
Hi can someone help me po.... i am pregnant and wanted to get my mother in law... but problem is wala yata kming magandang documents para sa ties niya s pinas. Andito n lahat anak niya sa canada siya nalang wala dito. Kaso wala siyang property sa pinas pati trabaho wala. Pahelp naman maybe you guys have ideas. Thanks po.
How about monthly pension(even SSS)?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
MommyBear888 said:
Hi guys! Just want to ask, what is the best way, i mean the fastest way to submit an application for super visa? Online or at the embassy in the philippines at makati personally? Also, if my parent is intended to stay for 2 years, does she need to submit an insurance premium for 2 years already? What insurance can you suggest?
You can't submit personally at the embassy. It's either online or through VFS Global. Either way, processing times are the same. If you have a scanner and know how to merge PDFs, it's faster to apply online.

lyka04

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 9, 2013
AOR Received.
September 10, 2013
File Transfer...
October 10, 2013- Sponsor Approval
Med's Done....
August 28, 2013- Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 26, 2014 (Passport and Addtl Docs sent June 30, 2014) IN PROCESS May 28, 2014 DECISION MADE July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2014 received on July 24, 2014
LANDED..........
August 11, 2014
Hello sino po pwede makasagot anong courier pwede gamitin sa pag send ng application?

celdmangune

Sep 6, 2016
hi,

im pretty sure naitanong na po ng maraming beses pero itatanong ko lang po ulit. salamat in advance sa response.

inapply namin yung mother in law ko ng supervisa and she got her medical request nung sept 20, di ba 30 days lang yung validity nun, so oct 20mna sha mag eexpire, ang question ko po eh, nagpamedical na sila last oct 11, mejo nalate kase namatayan sila at mejo kailangan mag rest ng mothe in law ko before nya magpamedical dahil na stress nga, so ngayon may mga additional tests na hinihingi sa kanya, ang worry ko ay baka di umabot yung mga ibang tests kase gaya nung 2d echo na hinihingi, 2 working days pa ang result nun, please please pakisagot po... ang dami na naming nagastos sa mga exams sayang naman kung marerefuse yung papel dahil lang sa hindi umabot sa deadline. salamat!

celdmangune

Sep 6, 2016
C121 said:
hi everyone! :)

i'm just so glad to find this forum as I was kind of lost of what to do.

My mom applied for a supervisa on March 24,2014 via VFS Global Philippines (Canada Visa Application Center - exclusive provider of the Govt of Canada) . After a week, she got a letter for her medical. She did comply and went to St Luke's BGC. They found scar on her lungs and subjected to further testings (sputum, etc) of which it turned negative. And as a protocol they said, she will have another set of sputum test and it will be "cultured" which will take about 2 months for the results. As advised, after 2 months (July 2, 2014) she went back to St Luke's and was told the results were negative. She had X-ray again and the results thankfully were all negative. The doctor said her medical is ok and they will forward the results. However, it's already 10 weeks and we have not heard from Canada Immigration.

I have emailed VFS Global and they replied that the application is still on process.

I'm kind of worried on the outcome of the application. I thought they would respond within 8 weeks after completing the medical requirements. I hope you guys can enlighten me who have experienced such situation.
It would be so much appreciated. Thank you.
hi, just wondering what happened with your application, as my mother in law has the same situation. thanks

celdmangune

Sep 6, 2016
celdmangune said:
hi,

im pretty sure naitanong na po ng maraming beses pero itatanong ko lang po ulit. salamat in advance sa response.

inapply namin yung mother in law ko ng supervisa and she got her medical request nung sept 20, di ba 30 days lang yung validity nun, so oct 20mna sha mag eexpire, ang question ko po eh, nagpamedical na sila last oct 11, mejo nalate kase namatayan sila at mejo kailangan mag rest ng mothe in law ko before nya magpamedical dahil na stress nga, so ngayon may mga additional tests na hinihingi sa kanya, ang worry ko ay baka di umabot yung mga ibang tests kase gaya nung 2d echo na hinihingi, 2 working days pa ang result nun, please please pakisagot po... ang dami na naming nagastos sa mga exams sayang naman kung marerefuse yung papel dahil lang sa hindi umabot sa deadline. salamat!
i hope someone can shed some light...

the 30 day deadline that the immigration gives you to complete your medical, does that mean the results should be with immigration before the deadline, what if you require additional tests, and what if the results would go beyond the deadline? does this mean, you get refused?