+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Timeline -- Islamabad, Pakistan

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
I have just received an email from CHC Islamabad saying that the application is in process and they will be sending instructions to undergo a medical examination in the next few days.

kan2008

Feb 26, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
July 14, 2011
File Transfer...
August 14, 2011
Med's Request
March, 08, 2013, Received April 08, 2013
Med's Done....
March 26, 2013
Interview........
Feb 04, 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1: September 02, 2013, PPR2: October 30, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-November, 2013
ZU said:
I have just received an email from CHC Islamabad saying that the application is in process and they will be sending instructions to undergo a medical examination in the next few days.
Great News

omeirk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
ZU said:
Awesome news! Best of Luck! Can you find an appointment easily in karachi?

omeirk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
shaznaz75 said:
I must also add my wife is a canadian citizen and she has called her local MP and he has assured her that he will be talking to immigration minister in Ottawa to speed up things for Family class sponsorships/visas for Pakistanis so lets see what happens
You need to understand that the conservative party and its leadership is extremely arrogant. They have a history of not listening to anyone on issues specially immigration unless it benefits them in some way. The last time I called Jason Kenny's office in Southeast calgary, his assistant adviced me that needed to withdraw my moms sponsorship application to apply for the supervisa! When I confronted him on the phone the very next day after skimming threw the CIC website he totally backed away from his statement. I lost a lot of respect for the conservative party that day...

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
Well we're stuck with conservatives for a while since they dont even have a minority govt dont see elections happening for a while...the thing what hurts me the most canadian citizens (pakistani origin tho) trying to get visa for Pakistan can get one in 24 hours at the consulate in toronto or the embassy in ottawa..this should be on reciprocal basis if these people are taking 60-70 odd days to give us visas then canadian citizens whatever their background is should be dealt in the same way as we get treated here. The pakistani govt is so weak that they cant push the can counterparts to do more

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Question:

What kind of documents my father should submit for his agriculture and residential property in Pakistan?

There is something you can get from patwari called "fard". This details property of someone in the area patwari covers. And then I am pretty sure he can get that translated into English.

Please suggest, specially someone who has used a lawyer from Pakistan. Since those people should know this very well.

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
My mother got the medical call today from CHC.

I contacted Dr. Roohina Sattar in Karachi and the next available appointment is for March 30. I also contact Dr. Nilofar Nadeem / Dr. Aamer Iqbal in Islamabad and Lahore respectively and there is no waiting time.

We might have to go to Lahore / Islamabad for the medical.

After the medical, we have to resubmit the passport within 5 days. As per Fedex, the visa could take 2 to 4 weeks

Lets see how things work. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for your prayers.

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Good news. Congratulations ZU.

inshaAllah she will get the visa soon. Lets see how long they take to do medicals?

omeirk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
ZU said:
My mother got the medical call today from CHC.

I contacted Dr. Roohina Sattar in Karachi and the next available appointment is for March 30. I also contact Dr. Nilofar Nadeem / Dr. Aamer Iqbal in Islamabad and Lahore respectively and there is no waiting time.

We might have to go to Lahore / Islamabad for the medical.

After the medical, we have to resubmit the passport within 5 days. As per Fedex, the visa could take 2 to 4 weeks

Lets see how things work. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for your prayers.
Why do u have to re-submit the passport? You did not send the passport with the original documentation? Or did they send it back with the medical form?

ali786

Mar 12, 2012
Hi I applyied super visa for my parents in Feb 28th any one know how much time they taking from paksitan
i applied from Islamabad

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
omeirk said:
Why do u have to re-submit the passport? You did not send the passport with the original documentation? Or did they send it back with the medical form?
They have returned the passport with with the medical form. We have to resubmit the passport once we are done with the medical.

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
ali786 said:
Hi I applyied super visa for my parents in Feb 28th any one know how much time they taking from paksitan
i applied from Islamabad
It took us 90 days to get a medical request. Now God knows how much more time they are gonna take to issue visa once we are done with the medical.

It will take around 110 - 120 calendar days for a super visa application.