+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Invitation letter

S

sting

Hi,

Did you follow this format for the super visa invitation letter?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/letter.asp

Does anyone have any sample that I could follow?

Thank!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
I wrote 2 letters in total.

The first is the main invitation letter with a heading "Invitation Letter to My Mother" and addressing my mom. It has 2 pages. First page starts with my intention, little background of my mom and myself (with emotional touch), my current Canadian status & family size, financial condition of both my mother & myself, my plan when my mother comes to Canada and finally ending it with request for approval. The second page (back) contains my info (as an inviter) and my mother's info (as an invitee) like it's stated in the CIC format.

My second one is a short 1-page letter with a heading "Declaration of Support". Here I wrote in affidavit style who I am, what I do, where I reside, what my Canadian status is, what my mom does, where she resides, why she is coming here etc. It's short summary of everything I wrote in the invitation letter. But I made it look like a cover page for all my financial docs as the heading is meant for.

Both letters were notarized here in Canada.

rajdeepa

Mar 22, 2009
Rossei said:

The first is the main invitation letter with a heading "Invitation Letter to My Mother" and addressing my mom. It has 2 pages. First page starts with my intention, little background of my mom and myself (with emotional touch), my current Canadian status & family size, financial condition of both my mother & myself, my plan when my mother comes to Canada and finally ending it with request for approval. The second page (back) contains my info (as an inviter) and my mother's info (as an invitee) like it's stated in the CIC format.

My second one is a short 1-page letter with a heading "Declaration of Support". Here I wrote in affidavit style who I am, what I do, where I reside, what my Canadian status is, what my mom does, where she resides, why she is coming here etc. It's short summary of everything I wrote in the invitation letter. But I made it look like a cover page for all my financial docs as the heading is meant for.

I have applied for mom's visitor visa back in 2006 and it was rejected twice.. After that I have not applied again. Now I am planning to apply again through super visa. Is it possible for you to share your invitation letters with personal information hidden/protected?. My email : desimontreal@gmail.com

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
http://immigration.afropages.ca/sample_invitiation_letter.php
http://immig-canada.blogspot.ca/2010/04/invitation-letter-visit-visa-canada.html

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011

Did your mother finally get the super-visa?
I hope she did! Please share your experience..

Thanks in advance.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Did your mother finally get the super-visa?
I hope she did! Please share your experience..

Thanks in advance.
Yes, she did back in 2012.

She also got PR last year thru PGP Sponsorship (2015 batch).

mamun28

Mar 12, 2018
Hi
I am planning to apply for supervisa for my father and mother in law online. I have the following questions can someone help ?
  1. My has no income so I plan to co-invite them. In the online application there is an option to provide T4, as my wife does not have any T4, should I upload my T4 will that work as I am inviting them?
  2. Do I have to provide copy of PR card for both my and my wife ?
  3. There is no option to attach my in-laws bank statement so, does it mean its not required
Thanks in Adavnce

Mamun

Reactions: salimnw

SamD.

Mar 18, 2019

Hi, will you please be able to share your invitation letter in my email. I will be really grateful. I am going to apply for my parents soon. Samd53787789@gmail.com

SamD.

Mar 18, 2019
I have applied for mom's visitor visa back in 2006 and it was rejected twice.. After that I have not applied again. Now I am planning to apply again through super visa. Is it possible for you to share your invitation letters with personal information hidden/protected?. My email : desimontreal@gmail.com
Hi, will you please be able to share your invitation letter in my email. I will be really grateful. I am going to apply for my parents soon. Samd53787789@gmail.com

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
Yes, she did back in 2012.

She also got PR last year thru PGP Sponsorship (2015 batch).
Wow, amazing, :). how long did it take for the supervisa processing and also for PGP Sponsorship?

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
Hi
I am planning to apply for supervisa for my father and mother in law online. I have the following questions can someone help ?
  1. My has no income so I plan to co-invite them. In the online application there is an option to provide T4, as my wife does not have any T4, should I upload my T4 will that work as I am inviting them?
  2. Do I have to provide copy of PR card for both my and my wife ?
  3. There is no option to attach my in-laws bank statement so, does it mean its not required
Thanks in Adavnce

Mamun
Your T4/ NOA should be sufficient, since you are the co-applicant. In-laws bank statement I don't think is required as per Document checklist.

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019

Hi,

Just wanna ask if once the both letters were notarized in canada, do he need to send thru DHL or scanned copy is enough?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Wow, amazing, :). how long did it take for the supervisa processing and also for PGP Sponsorship?
Gosh, it has been a while since she got the supervisa. Actually, she has just become eligible for her citizenship.

Supervisa: Applied on 29-Mar-2012 (paper-based), visa stamped on 19-Apr-2012 (3 weeks)
PGP Sponsorship (2015 batch): App received for sponsorship on 5-Jan-2015, sponsorship approved on 3-Jun-2016, PR Visa stamped on 29-Sep-2016, landed on 15-Oct-2016 (less than 2 years in total)

Reactions: Capro

helengu1996

Aug 14, 2018

Hi Rossei,

Could you also please share them with me? Very much appreciated. My email address is helengu1996@gmail.com.