+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa for Parents

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, separate cover letters demonstrating individual and collective ties.

Day-by-day itinerary could have shared expenses

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hi Bryanna, m ready to apply. Can u pls let me know regarding the invitation letter i sent across in PM. Thanks in anticipation

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
5. Last question is related to insurance premium. Pls let me know with your experiences. Their age is between 70 to 75 years and my father had an open heart surgery in 2012. What would be the annual cost of insurance premium for my father and mother with minimal deductible.
For such medical condition, the insurance company does not provide any coverage. You can get coverage without any pre-condition coverage. The premiums can usually range from 2000 to 3500. I can help you on a quote, especially from those insurance companies that are not available online. Kindly personal message if required.

yodheydhara

Sep 12, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-10-2016
For such medical condition, the insurance company does not provide any coverage. You can get coverage without any pre-condition coverage. The premiums can usually range from 2000 to 3500. I can help you on a quote, especially from those insurance companies that are not available online. Kindly personal message if required.
Hi SapGuru,
I want to have a visitor's visa or a super visa (if possible) for my mother. But my mother has a kidney condition and she is currently undergoing dialysis twice a week. Is there any insurance that will provide her a coverage with an existing condition?

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Dear Bryanna,

Thanks Bunches for your response on invitation letter.

I have one more query related to form IMM5645E (Family Information). Dates related to birth of my grandparents and birth/decease of siblings of my father and mother is not known. The problem is that in the old application which was filed in 2010 I dont remember what did I mention. Not sure if this app is going to be tallied with the old application done in 2010. Please note that 2010 was paper app whereas this app im going to do it online.

How to proceed forward with the above prob. Shall I clarify this in covering letter however I am thinking that clarifying might give an impression to the VO that old info provided in 2010 was not correct.

Please help.....

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If you're unsure about the dates then put an asterisk/star '*' sign for each unknown day/month/year. Do mention their names and addresses/last place of residence as correctly as possible + mention 'Deceased' wherever applicable.

Yes, don't give a clarification

Last edited:

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Really appreciate your help.

Another query pls. My parents got married in 1972 and Marriage Certificate is not available. Please note that following documents are appearing in their online GCKey portal which requires Marriage Certificate as well.

Supporting Documents:
Travel History
Passport
Invitation Letter
Use of Family member representative for online applications (IMM5713)
Marriage License / Certificate
Proof of Means of Financial Support
Digital Photo
Purpose of Travel - Other
Proof of Relationship
Family Information (IMM5645)

pls advise.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The document checklist generated by the tool is only a guide.

Instead of your parents' marriage certificate (which is not available), you can include your birth certificate which states both your parents' names

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
thanks dear.

Can you also let me know please that where to upload ties related documents for my father and mother, like covering letter which explains the ties with their home country and documentary evidences of those ties like property documents etc.

Under the Supporting documents section, i dont see any appropriate title under which i can upload ties dox. however under the Optional document section 'Letter of Explanation' is appearing, can i upload all these dox here along with covering letter.

please advise.

thanks,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You can combine all documents as a single PDF file and upload it in the 'Letter of Explanation' section. Don't try to upload each document separately because it won't be possible.

I suggest you check/recheck all documents, evidence, explanations.... no gaps, nothing that can be questioned.

Don't be in a rush to apply. Take a break for a day or two from the applications. You might just notice that some details are incorrect/don't match later

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
thanks Bryanna for the reply and sincere suggestion. would surely follow your advice.

thanks once again. will bug you in case needed :)

Cheers

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Hi,

What document to provide under "Purpose of Travel - Other". In the help section it says following:

You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.
Examples of what you can provide as proof:
A scanned copy of:
-Your flight ticket departing Canada,
-Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
-Proof of a medical appointment

What type of Itinerary should be prepared, like my parents sole purpose is to visit us (family visit). Their tentative travel period is 3rd week of december for two weeks only. Since there will be christmas and new year holidays for me and my children so we will have good time together. However nothing much is planned since there will be winter and no outdoor sightseeing etc will be possible.

Please advise what to add in this section

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Your parents must submit a day-by-day itinerary with expense estimates for tourism/spending time with your family..... and prove they have the finances to afford the visit without depending on you, except for accommodation.

Do go through this link where I had given a number of suggestions:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-for-my-wife.514908/

BTW you can indicate some days for relaxing i.e. not every day of the itinerary must be for sightseeing or some activity