Canada91111

Aug 16, 2017
Hi
I applied my mom dad supervisa 28 june 2017
With paper applications
Aubmit jalander
6-8-17 Passport back with 10 year visa
Hi
I have applied my mom dad super visa. My parents submitted their paper application+ medical and passports at jalandher vfs office on 12 July...now when I checked vfs online tracking it shows its being processing at canada office New Delhi..... now we are all waiting for visas

BHAV

Aug 1, 2014
Hi
I need a clarification.
While selecting the purpose of visit as supervisa ,Is the applicant(parent) required ti fill funds available for the visit in TRV application form for one year visit . Is the bank statement also required to be enclosed?.Please guide as I am filling the application.
Thanks

MUUM

Aug 17, 2017
Hello Every One,
I am new on here and need some help. My mother applied for super visa online on August 14,2017 and she got application transmission confirmation message. But, She did not receive any application number, Submission confirmation or bio-metric form yet. almost three days past.
Is it normal in case of super visa application? How long usually it takes to get application number and bio-metric?

Please help me, Provide your valuable feed back on this issue

Kumarp

Star Member
Dec 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
Hi
I need a clarification.
While selecting the purpose of visit as supervisa ,Is the applicant(parent) required ti fill funds available for the visit in TRV application form for one year visit . Is the bank statement also required to be enclosed?.Please guide as I am filling the application.
Thanks
Hi BHAV... I just posted a reply to your other thread. I entered 5000$ in the funds available for my mother-in-laws super visa application. They never asked for any supporting documents and I never gave any bank statement. My mother-in-law doesn't even have a bank account nor a property in her name, she is completely dependent on us for finance. I just uploaded mine and my husband's notice of assessments and T4s and she got her super visa approved with no questions asked. Things could be different on your application though so if your parent(s) have something to show you can show it but its not necessary, as far as I know for Super visa application they look at the sponsor's financial situation and not at the visitor's. Hope this helps!

Reactions: amit_27

Adii11586

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27, 2016
Nomination.....
May 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 17, 2015
Med's Request
March 4, 2016
Med's Done....
CIC Received (March 18, 2016)
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2016 but PP received on June 10, 2016
LANDED..........
June 11, 2016
Hi Expects

My friend from India is getting married here in Canada and he applied his parents super visa. It has been almost 2 months and there is no response. When he checked VFS tracking it shows "Visa application is being processed at Canada Visa Office" What does that mean?
Is that mean that they are working on it or they done processing the application and the next step will be passport dispatch

Anita786

Aug 18, 2017
Hi , can some one please guide me from where to get the super visa health insurance with minimum premium the most reasonable and how much coverage minimum coverage is needed ? .. I want to call my mom and dad ..
Thank you

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi , can some one please guide me from where to get the super visa health insurance with minimum premium the most reasonable and how much coverage minimum coverage is needed ? .. I want to call my mom and dad ..
Thank you
google super visa medical insurance, there's a free quote for you to see and compare with other insurer, for better understanding, call them.

Fawadsh

Aug 22, 2017
Thank you
if you are still looking for someone to get insurance please let me know i can post the detail you can contact them.

Amankang2

Aug 23, 2017
Thank you
Hi Anita! Send me pm i will provide you all information.

supervisa17

Star Member
May 26, 2017
TIMELINE
APP ONLINE -APRIL 12
MEDICAL DONE -MAY 2 AND SENT BY DOC TO CIC
APPLIED GSCM NOTES ON JULY 21 BECAUSE IT WAS TAKING TOO LONG.
RECEIEVED GSCM NOTES ON AUGUST 20TH

ACVORDING TO NOTES MY APPLICATION WAS APPROVED AND PASSPORT REQUEST WERE SENT ON JUNE 15.

I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED EMAIL NOT ONLINE MESSSAGE ,I WAS AcTIVE CHECKING MY JUNK FOLDER TOO .

Just HAD MEETING WITH local MP NOW THEY WILL SEND EMAIL TO DELHI OFFICE TO GET THIS THING FIXED.HOPEFULLY WILL EVERYTHING ALLRIGHT.

MORAL OF THE STORY IS DO NOT APPLY ONLINE .REST UP TO YOU GUYS.

Reactions: mpsqra and SSGhuman

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
Hello all.
Applying for supervisa for mom from India. All documents ready to be submitted. Did the medical but have been advised to do some more tests and result of which will take another two/three months to come. My questions are
1) can we submit the passport with the application to the vfs along with the documents now, pending final medical clearance/test.... (waiting for final medical results to submit file with passport will mean all the documents collected and forms filled will have to be redone)
2) since we will be going to the same doctor for the medical tests will they ask for original passport at the time of retests
Please advise

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
Well we had a quite a good experience so far through Online (Sin Office)

Applied: 07/26
Biometrics Request: 07/30
Medical Request: 08/19, Passed: 08/28
Passport Request: 08/29

Hoping to wrap it up by next week. I am really impressed to have this completed within a 1 month turn around time.