+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student's Spouse Visa application Medical Instruction

Monisha_Singh

Sep 15, 2017
Hello,

I have already applied for study permit along with my spouse's open work permit application. Today I received two mails ( one for my application no and other for my spouse's) to check my account for the message. This mail had no other information.
I logged in and in my application the status is that my application is approved and I received a letter for submission of my passport to visa centre. But in my spouse's application (which is in my login itself since its dependant on my application), they updated for medical instruction. The issue is that both of us got our medical done upfront and uploaded the emedical received from the panel physician centre. My medical status is updated to pass, but his is updated as "you require medical test and please check message section", and message has IMM1017-Medical instructions form. When I see the uploaded documents, there I can see emedical as uploaded.
What should I do? As both our funds are declared under my application, I think I cannot go ahead with my passport stamping until his application is approved. Please guide us.

Monisha_Singh

Sep 15, 2017
Hi
Hello,

I have already applied for study permit along with my spouse's open work permit application. Today I received two mails ( one for my application no and other for my spouse's) to check my account for the message. This mail had no other information.
I logged in and in my application the status is that my application is approved and I received a letter for submission of my passport to visa centre. But in my spouse's application (which is in my login itself since its dependant on my application), they updated for medical instruction. The issue is that both of us got our medical done upfront and uploaded the emedical received from the panel physician centre. My medical status is updated to pass, but his is updated as "you require medical test and please check message section", and message has IMM1017-Medical instructions form. When I see the uploaded documents, there I can see emedical as uploaded.
What should I do? As both our funds are declared under my application, I think I cannot go ahead with my passport stamping until his application is approved. Please guide us.
It would be really helpful if someone could advise what to do.