+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

student visa rejectio

annonymous

Aug 30, 2017
Hi,
Currently, I'm studying foundation in commerce in Malaysia on student visa. I did apply for canada last year but got rejected twice. Once they rejected stating I want to be citizen and wont return back to my country. Second time they stated my choice of subject was not relevant. My O & A level both had science subjects. As I dont have the required grades in A level so I had to do the foudation course. Plus I had two years of gap. I want to apply again for canada for business studies once my course ends in malaysia. Do I have a chance this time or will I get rejected for the change in subject.

Thank you in advance.

KHUSHLEEN

Jul 31, 2017
Punjab
Hi,
Currently, I'm studying foundation in commerce in Malaysia on student visa. I did apply for canada last year but got rejected twice. Once they rejected stating I want to be citizen and wont return back to my country. Second time they stated my choice of subject was not relevant. My O & A level both had science subjects. As I dont have the required grades in A level so I had to do the foudation course. Plus I had two years of gap. I want to apply again for canada for business studies once my course ends in malaysia. Do I have a chance this time or will I get rejected for the change in subject.

Thank you in advance.
u can change the course or subject no issues