+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa processing time for India ?

Preeta511

Oct 16, 2017
I had applied for my student visa on September 11, 2017, from Bangalore India via a consultant . Besides the acknowledgement mail, I haven't received any information regarding the status of my Visa. As of now I'm in the 6th week and I'm really worried if I'd get my visa or no.

gulzar773singh

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
y
I had applied for my student visa on September 11, 2017, from Bangalore India via a consultant . Besides the acknowledgement mail, I haven't received any information regarding the status of my Visa. As of now I'm in the 6th week and I'm really worried if I'd get my visa or no.
you can link ur paper application online gckey account on cic website and check ur status.Google it if you have any issues

Preeta511

Oct 16, 2017
But it says that nothing is found...like the application isn't submitted....idk what category to choose...cos it's applied by a consultant

Gautamq8

Dec 3, 2017
I applied for study permit on 25th October, online. The processing time on the date of application was 5 weeks and I am in the 6th week now. Eagerly awaiting the study permit, since my joining date is Dec 25th. Do I need to do anything for speedy processing?

Jesvin3

Nov 19, 2017
I applied for study permit on 25th October, online. The processing time on the date of application was 5 weeks and I am in the 6th week now. Eagerly awaiting the study permit, since my joining date is Dec 25th. Do I need to do anything for speedy processing?
Facing the Same issue. Did you apply it at Bangalore?

Jesvin3

Nov 19, 2017
I know people who applied in Delhi and got it within 10-12 days. I guess the Bangalore office takes a little more time