+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa January 2018 - Visa approval chances

ysam79

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for u r quick reply... so few peple got the visa who applied on sep 21st really great !! Can't understand offline ? I have submitted myself online. Please advise

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
Firstly, you have to prove that you are a bonafide student by stating your academic.

secondly, you can write about your family tie and how settled your family in India. about your future plan in India after getting a degree from Canada. if you want to see an example, please text me I will provide you the one rejected applicant SOP who secured the visa.
thanks for the reply!

yes please share the SOP of a rejected student who secured visa in next attempt.

Few things- By stating my academic, I have to show the graph of my marks increasing?

I have a joint family, My father is an agriculturist, will this hamper anything?

and yes i will share my future plan in india after getting a degree from canada.

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
What is ur profile?
We can help if u provide full details.
Hi,

my profile-

10th- 54%
12th-64%
graduation BA psychology honours- 65%
PG diploma in counseling psychology- 80%

I applied for visa in sep 2017 with Buisness admin course (which is not relevant to my previous studies, but chose the course coz of my consultants stupidness and my unawareness)

Got rejected on 28th august

Applied caips- Reasons in caips
File reviewed- Considering previous academic performance, relevance of proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, I am not statisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in canada and would depart at the end of the period authorised for stay.

Applying again with PG course of 1 year ()
mental health and addictions counselor- Durham college,

I am very much concerned about how do i satisfy the VO about me being a bonafide student.

Need help badly! :(

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi,

my profile-

10th- 54%
12th-64%
graduation BA psychology honours- 65%
PG diploma in counseling psychology- 80%

I applied for visa in sep 2017 with Buisness admin course (which is not relevant to my previous studies, but chose the course coz of my consultants stupidness and my unawareness)

Got rejected on 28th august

Applied caips- Reasons in caips
File reviewed- Considering previous academic performance, relevance of proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, I am not statisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in canada and would depart at the end of the period authorised for stay.

Applying again with PG course of 1 year ()
mental health and addictions counselor- Durham college,

I am very much concerned about how do i satisfy the VO about me being a bonafide student.

Need help badly! :(
Hi,
I am not sure how to explain ur rejection, but make sure you emphasize on the new course selection and how it could improve the chances coming back to the home country. If your previous course contains any element related to your previous education, then you can point that and then say that and then say how the new course is even better.

Suraj_negi

Sep 12, 2017
i had applied at sheridan for jan 2018 intake but haven't received offer letter till yet . when i track it , it says that the application is under consideration .. can anyone tell me how much time will it take to get offer and will I be able to get visa on time.

10th : 8.8 CGPA
12th Non med : 78 %
IELTS : 6.5 Bands

ysam79

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone got Visa approved, applied around 21st September, I have applied on 21st September online and medical got approved after 3 days but since then no Updates.
Is it very Normal ? Any one has idea

Please advise.

Ak999

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Anyone got Visa approved, applied around 21st September, I have applied on 21st September online and medical got approved after 3 days but since then no Updates.

Please advise.
U gonna get it soon

Ak999

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017

Please advise.
One of my cousin’s got his Acceptance letter from sheridan in September he applied in August I think so it took approx a month for him...u have a better profile than him so u may get it soon bruh...atb

toenjoy

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i had applied at sheridan for jan 2018 intake but haven't received offer letter till yet . when i track it , it says that the application is under consideration .. can anyone tell me how much time will it take to get offer and will I be able to get visa on time.

IELTS : 6.5 Bands[/appshe

I applied at Sheridan for Jan 2018 intake. I received my offer letter almost after 2 months.

malu@24

Oct 8, 2017
I had applied SPP visa on 25th sept. on 5th oct medical passed. Since then no updates.
MY Profile
SSLC -89%
+2 - 76%
BDS - 67%
IELTS- Overall 6.5(L& R-7, W&S-6)
Applied for post degree diploma in healthcare administration
GIC & 1st sem fees paid
I'm really afraid whether i'l gt visa or nt?

Suraj_negi

Sep 12, 2017
One of my cousin’s got his Acceptance letter from sheridan in September he applied in August I think so it took approx a month for him...u have a better profile than him so u may get it soon bruh...atb

IELTS : 6.5 Bands

but why is it taking so long for me now i am thinking that will i be able to get visa before the classes starts.

Jahed

Jul 7, 2017
Hey guys

i am Jahed from Bangladesh living in Sharjah, UAE since 2003 and i have completed my higher studies over here and i have applied for Business Administartion (co-op) at Niagara college, Ontario, Canada for january 2018 intake.
i got the letter of acceptence and i have paid the 1st semester fees and will be going to apply for visa on sunday but i wanted tot ask that should i consider showing my fathers property documents ..?
and my passport's going to be expired on jan 2018 i have already applied for renewal i will get it on 8th nov 2017 but in the application form they need passports number and date of issue and expiry ... what do i do..?
i received a delivery slip which shows my information but passport number and dates are not shown it says as "xxxxxxxxx" . ,,,

please tell me what do i do..?

Thank you

amandral

Jan 31, 2018
Absolutely, no problem.

I have 6.5 years of work experience and study gap. since then i just got visa in just 20 days. it's all about how you present your self in SOP. if your future education course in related to your education or professional experience then you should get the visa. It's not a matter of study gap at all in Canada visa unless you prove that future degree will really impact on your future goal.

I completed my MBA in 2011, 6.5 IELTS, more than 6.5 years gap since i got student visa for just one year course.

So do not worry all about, present your self at your best.

Good Luck!!:)
Can u plz tell me which consultant helped u???

Apr 4, 2018
Can you please share your Sample SOP at
gaganjot922@gmail.com
It would be of great help !

Thanks in advance

Absolutely, no problem.

I have 6.5 years of work experience and study gap. since then i just got visa in just 20 days. it's all about how you present your self in SOP. if your future education course in related to your education or professional experience then you should get the visa. It's not a matter of study gap at all in Canada visa unless you prove that future degree will really impact on your future goal.

I completed my MBA in 2011, 6.5 IELTS, more than 6.5 years gap since i got student visa for just one year course.

Good Luck!!:)[/QUOTE
Absolutely, no problem.

Good Luck!!:)