+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa January 2018 - Visa approval chances

SruthiT

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
By what means I’ll be getting my medical result
If you filed through any consultancy, they will know the updates.
I understood from many threads in the forum that the applicants are getting messages in phone regarding their updates.

virk1322

Oct 9, 2017
Hi all,

I have applied for january 2018 intake for IT Solutions course (Post Graduate Course).
My profile :
10 - 89%
+2 - 76%
Btech - 66% (no backlogs) in ECE, but my work experience and course choosen for PG in related to IT, does this cause an issue?
IELTS - 7.5 (no less than 7 in any sections)
I have nearly 3.8 years of experience in Software field, of which I am worried :(

Does having a 3.8 year study gap (eventhogh I had work exp for that time and that work exp was in the field relevant to my course) or my under graduate study which was in ECE (but I was working for 3.8 years in IT filed and intending to go for IT related course) will hamper my chances for visa approval?

Kindly advise
Thanks

I also applied in this course.. waiting for the visa..

Sonali rana

Oct 9, 2017
I
If you filed through any consultancy, they will know the updates.
I understood from many threads in the forum that the applicants are getting messages in phone regarding their updates.
but I’ve got no updates from my consultants or text from embassy .... for how long I’ve to wait .. it seems like delhi embassy is taking lots of time...?

ashwini518

Jul 20, 2017
Absolutely, no problem.

I have 6.5 years of work experience and study gap. since then i just got visa in just 20 days. it's all about how you present your self in SOP. if your future education course in related to your education or professional experience then you should get the visa. It's not a matter of study gap at all in Canada visa unless you prove that future degree will really impact on your future goal.

I completed my MBA in 2011, 6.5 IELTS, more than 6.5 years gap since i got student visa for just one year course.

So do not worry all about, present your self at your best.

Good Luck!!:)
Hi ketan could me please share your mail id even I have the same profile and applying for study permit I need some suggestions. Could you please share me your Gmail id.

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
Absolutely, no problem.

I have 6.5 years of work experience and study gap. since then i just got visa in just 20 days. it's all about how you present your self in SOP. if your future education course in related to your education or professional experience then you should get the visa. It's not a matter of study gap at all in Canada visa unless you prove that future degree will really impact on your future goal.

I completed my MBA in 2011, 6.5 IELTS, more than 6.5 years gap since i got student visa for just one year course.

So do not worry all about, present your self at your best.

Good Luck!!:)
Hi,

Am sorry to interrupt, but can you please share your Sop ? The one u submitted to visa office?

It would be really helpful !
swati.reet.mishra@gmail.com

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
Can
Check your mail.
I got my caips stating that" I won't be a Bonafide student and would not depart back from Canada after my Authorize stay"

What all should i explain in my sop to the VO that I will be coming back once I finish off my study ?

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
File reviewed- Considering previous academic performance, relevance of proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, I am not statisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in canada and would depart at the end of the period authorised for stay.

This was my refusal reason mentioned in caips. What should I write in my sop now to explain him ? And do I need to justify my previous rejection ?

ysam79

Oct 10, 2017
I have applied online on 21st of September for Jan 2018 , My medical got approved after 3 days but since then no updates. Any one has the same case ?

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Online or Offline?
Whats ur review eligibility status?, If changed when it changed?
Also which VFS and which embassy its been processed?(like CHD or BLR or DELHI)?
How many days it took to forward to embassy from VFS?

Please provide the details , the may be we xan help as a lot depends.on the same.
I have applied online on 21st of September for Jan 2018 , My medical got approved after 3 days but since then no updates. Any one has the same case ?

Reactions: ysam79

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Whats ur review eligibility status?
File reviewed- Considering previous academic performance, relevance of proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, I am not statisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in canada and would depart at the end of the period authorised for stay.

This was my refusal reason mentioned in caips. What should I write in my sop now to explain him ? And do I need to justify my previous rejection ?

What is ur profile?
We can help if u provide full details.

amalmathew

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Delhi embassy and it says we are reviewing and will let u know if anything will be needed.
Hi,
I seen some cases where visa a approved this week, where people submitted on Sept 21 at Delhi , so hopefully yours will come over in a week or so, hoping yours is an offline application.

Ketan Sitapara

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Surat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
20-Sep-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2017
Can

I got my caips stating that" I won't be a Bonafide student and would not depart back from Canada after my Authorize stay"

What all should i explain in my sop to the VO that I will be coming back once I finish off my study ?
Firstly, you have to prove that you are a bonafide student by stating your academic.

secondly, you can write about your family tie and how settled your family in India. about your future plan in India after getting a degree from Canada. if you want to see an example, please text me I will provide you the one rejected applicant SOP who secured the visa.

Reactions: Swati_vg