+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Steps to get a Police clearance from Saudi Arabia

Sep 13, 2010
Gentlemen,

I got the letter in Arabic from the Canadian embassy in Riyadh for Police clearance.The name and passport area in the letter is blank and I have no Idea where to start the process.Please advice.

Shibu

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Shibu chennattu said:
Gentlemen,

I got the letter in Arabic from the Canadian embassy in Riyadh for Police clearance.The name and passport area in the letter is blank and I have no Idea where to start the process.Please advice.

Shibu
See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

hewmar

Mar 1, 2011
police clearance in saudi arabia

hi, can you guys please help me?I'm currently processing my permanent residence in canada and my husband need to get a police clearance from saudi arabia he's in the phillippines right now for almost 2years.Any suggestion where he can obtain police clearance from philippines to saudi arabia.please help us.I will appreciate your help.thanks a lot

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
PMM said:
Hi

See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp
Hi,I just assisted 2 people to get the Saudi Police Clearance in Canada,FYI the embassy no longer does it but has a private contractor do it for them.Regarding the Police Clearance in the Philippines Same thing

leo1234

Feb 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Shibu,

Hope you done your police certificate process until now. Please share the steps you did it.

georgecombey

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: police clearance in saudi arabia

hewmar said:
hi, can you guys please help me?I'm currently processing my permanent residence in canada and my husband need to get a police clearance from saudi arabia he's in the phillippines right now for almost 2years.Any suggestion where he can obtain police clearance from philippines to saudi arabia.please help us.I will appreciate your help.thanks a lot
If you already finished your contract in Saudi Arabia and is no longer residing there then it is impossible to acquire a police clearance. Before they do have this service in the embassy but they have ceased giving police clearance to people who already have exited. One way to get a police clearance for those who don't reside anymore in Saudi Arabia is through the OUMWA. Sorry, I don't have their website but you can search using the keyword OUMWA on your favorite search engine. Good luck!

hunny_faye_29

Aug 22, 2011
Can someone help me please. I'm a Filipino citizen working here in Riyadh. How can I get Saudi police clearance? What are the step by step procedure? I'm confused now because other says I have to request letter from Canada Embassy and other say request letter from Philippine Embassy. Thanks.

ching71

Jul 11, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP - Oct. 2011......CIC - Sept. 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
Feb. 21, 2013
Nomination.....
June 2012
AOR Received.
Nov. 18, 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nov. 28, 2012
Med's Request
Nov. 28, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 18, 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sept. 9, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not yet...
Just want to ask anybody who can help me out with my problem. I already received my approval letter from Manitoba. I need to get Police clearance from Saudi Arabia where I worked for two years. I researched through internet that I can get police clearance by sending some requirements. Two of the requirements mentioned are copies of my iqama and visa. Problem is, my iqama was taken by my employer in exchange of my passport when I finished my contract and the passport containing my visa was already destroyed due to flood (typhoon ondoy).