+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JOE_MTL

May 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

Do you have an idea how long the "status: decision" takes in Mon Project Quebec online application?

- I received the checklist and sent the hard copies
- I am based in Montreal
- I have a validated work permit

Thanks

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
They take from a month to two months to send you your CSQ. What you can do is call and ask because when my friend was getting his CSQ they lost it or sent it to the wrong address. He had to ask them to resend it!

JOE_MTL

May 2, 2017
Nykro said:
They take from a month to two months to send you your CSQ. What you can do is call and ask because when my friend was getting his CSQ they lost it or sent it to the wrong address. He had to ask them to resend it!
Thanks a lot!

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
What do you mean by telling they opened the file? In MP account? I did not check the MP account after posting the documents, because as noted in the letter they should communicate with me via email, phone or post me a letter if some info is needed. I live in Quebec.

JOE_MTL

May 2, 2017
niko80 said:
What do you mean by telling they opened the file? In MP account? I did not check the MP account after posting the documents, because as noted in the letter they should communicate with me via email, phone or post me a letter if some info is needed. I live in Quebec.
No, I mean I called MIDI and they said that the file was opened for processing starting from April 11.

So, the question is: how long does it take from starting processing (after submitting the paper documents) until sending CSQ?

- having in mind that I live in Quebec and submitted a validated work permit.

- initial online application was submitted in July 2016 and Checklist received in Feb 2017.

Thanks in advance!

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
JOE_MTL said:
No, I mean I called MIDI and they said that the file was opened for processing starting from April 11.

So, the question is: how long does it take from starting processing (after submitting the paper documents) until sending CSQ?

- having in mind that I live in Quebec and submitted a validated work permit.

- initial online application was submitted in July 2016 and Checklist received in Feb 2017.

Thanks in advance!
Oh God why did they take so long with your checklist? my friend submitted his online application in August 2016 and got the Checklist in November 2016 :S

ILovMontreal

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello, I sent my documents on July 31st 2017, but my status on Mon Projet is still "En traitement".

When should it change to decision? And how long after I receive it at home?

Thank you very much