+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP STUDENT VISA REJECTED FOR JAN 2016 INTAKE.PLEASE HELP!!!

nadmak

Nov 15, 2015
hello friends,

MY SPP Student visa got rejected (submitted on 19th october 2015)

Reason for rejection-OTHER REASONS- Your proposed studies is not in light with one or more of : your qualifications,previous studies, employment, level of establishment ,language abilities,or future prospects and plans.

My profile

10th - 68%
12th- 64%(commerce)
B.com- 55%
IELTS- 6.5 overall
GIC - Paid
Fees 1st sem -paid

course applied- FINANCIAL PLANING(POST GRADUATION COURSE) FROM GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE Toronto
duartion of course- 8 months

i HAVE NO GAPS IN MY STUDY
I submitted all the document as per SPP checklist.
MY QUESTION is

WHY I AM REJECTED?

SHALL I RE-APPLY FOR VISA UNDER GENERAL CATEGORY?
WHEN SHALL I APPLY?

PLEASE REPLY SOON....

Imrankhan2093

Sep 18, 2015
You can apply under non spp category and ur profile is good.
U must apply with a strong sop.but non spp category requires a numerous number of documents.
There is also another way,u can request for an appeal for your case under same category

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your B.Comm marks are very low. CIC may not think you are a genuine student. I would make sure you address your low marks in your SOP.

punar

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Med's Done....
1-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
29-12-2015
spp's first requirement is your marks should not be less than 60%
this is the reason for rejection my friend

Reactions: Sukh1617

arabeh

May 19, 2016
hello everyone
I applied for the visitor Canadian visa in 2008 and I got it the I have got yhe USA visa in 2009. but in 2015 I applied for Canadian student visa and they rejected my visa for the same exact reason as everyone else.
I would like to know is 2016 different or the rejection still on???

Vinod597

Jun 8, 2016
Hi nadmak... My visa got refused i don't know what to do... how have you done with ur visa... please help me out

anonymoususer25

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Vinod597 said:
Hi nadmak... My visa got refused i don't know what to do... how have you done with ur visa... please help me out
sorry to hear that, can u plz share ur profile and reasons for refusal? maybe experts can help you with this.

shawonms

Aug 4, 2016
I has been submited my paper to vfs for purpose of student permit.on the date of 27july.i received a mail which inform that singapore just recevied my papers.but on 29 august my class will must starts on faieigh dikenson university vancouver.as far i khow it may 8week require to visa processing purpose.is this short time make hamper for my visa achivement?

fabijan

Apr 30, 2016
hello friends,

MY Student visa got rejected (submitted on 20.June 2016.)

Reason for rejection-1. Have sufficient and available financial Resources . 2. Have sufficient and available financial resources to mantain yourself . 3. Have sufficient and available financial resources to pay costs ...... // NOT SATISFIED WITH MY TRAVEL HISTORY, family ties in Canada and in country of residence ,length of proposed stay in Canada , Purpose of Visit ,employment prospect in country of residence ,current employment situation,Personal assets and financial status ..... OTHER REASONS- NO RELIABLE EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYEMENT /SALARY --- NO RELIABLE EVIDENCE OF FUNDS ...

My profile

IELTS- 5.5

Fees 1st sem -paid

course applied- Web Design (POST GRADUATION COURSE) FROM Academy of Learning College
duartion of course- 15 months

I submitted all the document needed
MY QUESTION is

WHY I AM REJECTED?

SHALL I RE-APPLY FOR VISA again ?

PLEASE REPLY SOON....
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

guru24

Jan 5, 2017
Hello there everyone!
I am a B.Com graduate, completed in the year 2014.
I worked in a Non - IT job for 8 months and wanted to move to IT, hence i quit my previous job and did a NETWORKING CERTIFICATION in CISCO and got certified and currently I am working in an IT company from the past 8 months which is related to Networking field and I have extensive knowledge in Networking now. And I was looking at FANSHAWE COLLEGE which offers PG Diploma courses in Information Security Management and Network & Security Architecture and I went through the course content and I know most of the topics and there a few topics which I would like to learn more and explore.

But I went to an education consultant and they said that your visa might be rejected because you come from a different educational background, but FANSHAWE doesn't really mention that you need to have a degree in a particular field they've just mentioned that you need to have a bachelors degree OR a relevant work experience both which I can satisfy. The education consultant told me that you better go for a program related to your educational background and later you ll have an option to change the course at FANSHAWE and I am not really sure if that's gonna happen. I really want to continue in IT and don't want to change my field, so please someone tell me if my visa will be approved based on my work experience because I am a genuine candidate looking to study seriously and I will provide all the necessary documents to the Visa officer to satisfy my profile.

Reactions: Salman@priya

Daisy12

Mar 25, 2017
hey! everyone
i'm planing to transfer my credits to any descent university/college in canada. I'm doin BSIT and in my first year now, planing to transfer in sep'2017.
But the matter of concern is my education background. I did my 12 in 2013 with PCB without computer as a subject. Then i joined BA( bachelors of Arts) distance education in 2014 and will be getting my degree by the end of july 2017. In september 2016 i joined a university and got enrolled in BSIT (bachelors of science in Information Technology) and now i'm maintaining a descent GPA 3.81 in 4 point scale.
But i'm very much WORRIED about Canada student permit. Is there any possibilty for me to get VISA? :(