+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Visa

deepxunny

Aug 18, 2017
Hi there,

I need your help with spouse visa. My wife wants to study abroad for a Graduate Degree IT and we have 2 options. we can either go to New Zealand or Canada. For New Zealand the spouse gets entry with the partner studying there but as told by many Canada wont allow entry with spouse.

Is there any way I can apply for my Spouse open work permit?

Please reply
Thank You.

gsohi2011

May 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2017
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
File Transfer...
27-10-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
01-04-2018
Hi there,

I need your help with spouse visa. My wife wants to study abroad for a Graduate Degree IT and we have 2 options. we can either go to New Zealand or Canada. For New Zealand the spouse gets entry with the partner studying there but as told by many Canada wont allow entry with spouse.

Please reply
Thank You.
Canada doesnot give spouse openwork permit from India.

vishank

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi there,

Please reply
Thank You.
you can apply for a spouse visa after reachimg canada on visitor visa too..

ozzy007

Aug 21, 2017
Pls i need advice. My study permit has just been approved. I applied alone. Is it possible i go with my 3kids( one is a canadian citizen, one is an american citizen and the last one has a valid 2year visitors visa to canada.