+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

nik1218

Oct 13, 2017
Online usually does not take that long ..U should get something soon...wats the status of medicals ..did u get the request..?
No medical request yet. That is why I am worried now. Its in process even I havent received any other message. Just 2 messages about my application has received by CIC.

manoj katta1988

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
No medical request yet. That is why I am worried now. Its in process even I havent received any other message. Just 2 messages about my application has received by CIC.

can U ask you spouse to contact the embassy in india about the status ..they can provide an update

K.tajani

Oct 11, 2017
hi! i want to ask what is the cost to apply for open work permit? i saw on website it says 100 CAD dollars. But the question is, is that it? or are there any other charges as well?

K.tajani

Oct 11, 2017
I

documents
IMM1295
IMM5645
  1. Copy of your spouse’s passport stamps
  2. Digital photo of him in JPEG format
  3. Letter confirming your spouse employment
  4. Copies of his pay slips for the last 6 months.
  5. Copies of his bank statements for the last 6 months.
  6. Copy of your bank statements for the last 6 months.
  7. Proof of immigration medical examination
  8. Invitation letter from your husband
  9. If you own property in India, please provide valuation certificates ( from registered valuer)
  10. If you also receive financial support from your parents or his parents, please provide a letter confirming financial support and copies of their bank statements
  11. Marriage certificate and photos
  12. Your spouse’s work permit
Thanks a lot. I also, want to know what is the cost to apply for OWP? I saw on the website it said 100 CAD dollars but the question is, is that it? or are there any other charges as well? please tell me the total amount.

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Thanks a lot. I also, want to know what is the cost to apply for OWP? I saw on the website it said 100 CAD dollars but the question is, is that it? or are there any other charges as well? please tell me the total amount.
It will be 255 CAD all together. Work permit holder fee 100$ and work permit fee 155$

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
For paper applications through VFS. I am confused about something.

After the medicals, does CIC send the passport to VFS and then VFS dispatches the passport? Or, does CIC send it directly to the application and passport is tracked through VFS?

Does anyone know?

NiVish

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
For paper applications through VFS. I am confused about something.

After the medicals, does CIC send the passport to VFS and then VFS dispatches the passport? Or, does CIC send it directly to the application and passport is tracked through VFS?

Does anyone know?
CIC sends the passport to VFS and from there they courier it to the applicant. But ul receive a message as soon as it is dispatched from CIC

K.tajani

Oct 11, 2017
It will be 255 CAD all together. Work permit holder fee 100$ and work permit fee 155$
okay so while filling the form and submitting it initially will cost me 100 bucks right? then when i will receive it after a month or so then I have to pay 155 dollars right?