+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Open Work permit

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Anybody any idea on when the rush will stop for the September student intakes? My SWOP is still pending from April 1st 2017

JCG19

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
i linked my application today there is no update about medical passed
timeline paperbased application 31-05-2017 chandigarh
How did you link your application, I mean what information did u use? I applied paper based, Delhi office

katie_h

Apr 6, 2017
I am currently working under PGWP and will apply for Alberta PNP. I met and started dating with my boyfriend who lives in Vietnam for over a year. I would like to united him in Canada as a temporary worker under my sponsor. We haven't married yet. Will that be possible? Kindly advice us. Many thanks

CheenaNalin

Aug 23, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I just recieved my LMIA under work visa (cooks). I would like to know if i could apply for SOWP for my spouse at the same time before i landed to Canada.

What is the best thing to do to avoid refusal by Immigration officer?

Please help!

Once-A-Marketer

Mar 21, 2017
N

no I can't
Anybody any idea on when the rush will stop for the September student intakes? My SWOP is still pending from April 1st 2017
You may be right sababx, that the processing time for SOWPs could have been delayed due to September student intake. I think until August, Colleges will continue to push new applications. After September, however, Jan intake will start. Processing time may have been delayed due to increase in cross-border immigration from US to Canada as well, hard to say. I wonder if there is a way to check figures for the number of applications submitted during a particular month (say a June in my case), and applications actually processed and completed.

CheenaNalin

Aug 23, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I just recieved my LMIA under work visa (cooks). I would like to know if i could apply for SOWP for my spouse at the same time before i landed to Canada.

What is the best thing to do to avoid refusal by Immigration officer?

Anybody same status here?

Please help!

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Well anyways, my wife got the medical request today. After 4 months and 23 days! She will do her medicals tomorrow morning. Hopefully it this wont take too long now.

Reactions: Once-A-Marketer

Gurnav

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Gud
Well anyways, my wife got the medical request today. After 4 months and 23 days! She will do her medicals tomorrow morning. Hopefully it this wont take too long now.
gud luck...m apply 3rd may but no updates its really frustrating