27/2/13
Passport Req..
sooner please
VISA ISSUED...
before feb
LANDED..........
anytime..
drewday said:
ah galling naman saby tayu trewmenn :D :D October ako ikaw November lapit na tayu !!!

sana nga matpos na po lahat

keep praying

8)
this is so disappointed. Why they don't finish May and june or july to release the Visa? We pay everything and they need to inform to those among applicant waiting. if how our application working? was that hard to do? unlike to the other embassy they really updated.. that's why they call the worst embassy of all. because they are disorganized.. sorry about this we can't just help it. being so imotional this Time. all my families plan is getting worst because of waiting. :-[

drewday

Champion Member
May 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.Hartman said:
this is so disappointed. Why they don't finish May and june or july to release the Visa? We pay everything and they need to inform to those among applicant waiting. if how our application working? was that hard to do? unlike to the other embassy they really updated.. that's why they call the worst embassy of all. because they are disorganized.. sorry about this we can't just help it. being so imotional this Time. all my families plan is getting worst because of waiting. :-[
yeah disappointing , right why they dont ask what papers they need to finish those whose siting on limbo , or give any idea why they are left behind , i know how you feel hard to wait , hard to seat on limbo , cant find an answer very annoying and oh gosh , too many family plan but cant start because .....still in waiting ... oh my all of you here all of us are in my prayers everyday its all i can help to all and to my apps , we are in games of waiting , this is a test of patient , but i always say love conquers all !!! have faith and pray Mrs.Hartman one day you will gonna have your visa too , always have this recipe .. one cup of smile, sprinkle with ecas check and email, add 5 cups to 10 cups of patient and mix with prayers and faith and it will give you a very yummy visa on hand ,,, smile Mrs.Hartman :) you will have visa too soon .

in the end of the tunnel there is light :)

yang_

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
May 5 2013
Patulong naman po.. Wala akong makitang bank na pwede mgbgay ng bankdraft ing singapore currency.. Sa mga kumuha po ng police clearance sa singapore anu pong bank ang kinuhanan nyu ng bankdraft? Salamat po..

canadaloving

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 05, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 10, 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 05, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 10, 2014; In Process July 10, 2014; Decision Made July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July24, 2014
yang_ said:
Patulong naman po.. Wala akong makitang bank na pwede mgbgay ng bankdraft ing singapore currency.. Sa mga kumuha po ng police clearance sa singapore anu pong bank ang kinuhanan nyu ng bankdraft? Salamat po..
Hi sis, try PNB or BPI bank, i've talked to some applicants before na kumuha ng bank draft for sg dito sila nakakuha. :)

lyka04

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 9, 2013
AOR Received.
September 10, 2013
File Transfer...
October 10, 2013- Sponsor Approval
Med's Done....
August 28, 2013- Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 26, 2014 (Passport and Addtl Docs sent June 30, 2014) IN PROCESS May 28, 2014 DECISION MADE July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2014 received on July 24, 2014
LANDED..........
August 11, 2014
yang_ said:

try nyo dn sa Maybank. kase meron din Maybank sa SG

TJETZ

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
File Transfer...
09-11-2014
princessice said:
Hi TJETZ I got my certificate on the day I had my medicals. Your wife should have gotten hers too on the day after the medical procedures were done. Where did she go for medicals? I went to Trafalgar in Makati.
Yes that is the same spot, IOM Manila Health Center,her and her daughter both had them done. THey were told to come back for the papers in a week.

jordaninipna

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-29-2013
File Transfer...
6-24-2013
Med's Done....
2-22-2013 remed 6-10-2014
Passport Req..
PPR FEB-27-2014 Thank you Lord for the Blessing; DM July-14-2014 Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
AUGUST 2014
Mrs.Hartman said:
Base sa spreadsh*t from PPR to Dm/Visa longest waiting time is four months
fastest waiting time from ppr to Dm/Visa is one week..
Pero gaya ng paulet ulet nating sinasabi sa isat isa. case to case basis depende sa VO

yang_

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
May 5 2013
canadaloving said:
Hi sis, try PNB or BPI bank, i've talked to some applicants before na kumuha ng bank draft for sg dito sila nakakuha. :)
Hello sis.. Ng-try n aq.. D daw cla ngbbgay ng sg currency.. Bank draft lang in us dollar ang merun cla.. Lahat ata ng banko natawagan q na.. Even maybank bdo.. Wala din.. San pa kaya sis. D q pa nasusubmit passport q..

yang_

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
May 5 2013
lyka04 said:
try nyo dn sa Maybank. kase meron din Maybank sa SG
Hello.. Wala din cla eh.. Nasan n kaya ung mga ka-forum naten n nakakuha na.. D q n alam san kukuha sis..

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband or my sponsor has just resigned from his current work, does he need to inform the embassy about that? ???

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
SAMANTALA said:
My husband or my sponsor has just resigned from his current work, does he need to inform the embassy about that? ???
no need.. my wife also resigned but she was able to get a job... but don't worry. I have knowned a sponsor spent here in the philippines for 9 months without work after they got sponsored approval.. and when she got the visa of her hubby they went to canada together...CHEER UP...

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trewmenn said:
no need.. my wife also resigned but she was able to get a job... but don't worry. I have knowned a sponsor spent here in the philippines for 9 months without work after they got sponsored approval.. and when they got the visa of her hubby they went to canada together...CHEER UP...

Oh good!! :D Thanks for the answer... ;D His current work is a heavy equipment operator to an oil company, they abused him, he always work for night shift and even extended overtime and his 66 years old, the latest was he had an accident last Sunday, the moose just passed on their way and accidentally hit it with their 4x4 truck, he was knocked out, his head bumped into the window glass and his x-ray the left rib got a hair line short crack. He was supposed to be 6 days sick leave with pay but the company still needs him to work, which is unfair and that made him to resigned. His next work is a fireman for grass fire..

canadaloving

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 05, 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 10, 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 05, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 10, 2014; In Process July 10, 2014; Decision Made July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July24, 2014
yang_ said:
Hello sis.. Ng-try n aq.. D daw cla ngbbgay ng sg currency.. Bank draft lang in us dollar ang merun cla.. Lahat ata ng banko natawagan q na.. Even maybank bdo.. Wala din.. San pa kaya sis. D q pa nasusubmit passport q..
Sis sent you a pm.. :)

trewmenn

Champion Member
May 23, 2012
pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
10-Dec-2013
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
04-Sept-2013
Passport Req..
16-June-2014: In Process July 10, 2014-submit passport and docs July 15, 2014 by SG beronia
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2015 DM-04-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
4-Sept-2014 Going to Calgary
SAMANTALA said:
Oh good!! :D Thanks for the answer... ;D His current work is a heavy equipment operator to an oil company, they abused him, he always work for night shift and even extended overtime and his 66 years old, the latest was he had an accident last Sunday, the moose just passed on their way and accidentally hit it with their 4x4 truck, he was knocked out, his head bumped into the window glass and his x-ray the left rib got a hair line short crack. He was supposed to be 6 days sick leave with pay but the company still needs him to work, which is unfair and that made him to resigned. His next work is a fireman for grass fire..
If he was caught in a accident but connected to the company and being hospitalized.. You can inform embassy. They might have to consider your application be expedite "but not sure". But in your case.... don't inform the embassy...just find a new job... because your sponsor was already approved in your application.. if he wanted to stay the philippines,,right now.. no problem

yang_

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013