App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
i am the principal applicant and I want to know is if there should be a co singer and am I the co singer.

Xxsaraxx

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hi everyone! My application got submitted on April 9th under sponsorship category - Spouse from Qatar. Soon after I was asked to do my medical. After it was submitted I got an email on 24th April saying my medical is approved and my application has been forwarded to London for further processing. The status now in my GCkey account since then states they 'require more documents and I should check my messages for further details' but there are no messages and its june 7th, should I try to solve the problem or just wait?

I asked this on another thread and someone suggested that I call cic, but I don't know what number to contact them on, can someone provide me with their number

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Ok thanks. Also I'm wondering if they're gonna ask for police certificate, cuz I only submitted the one during my application to come to Canada in 2008. So I'm just wondering if they will require me to do another one, cuz I haven't left Canada since I came.
It's always good to send a police certificate also as they usually ask for it later down in the processing. Depending on where you're from they also ask for finger prints (biometrics)

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
Hi everyone! My application got submitted on April 9th under sponsorship category - Spouse from Qatar. Soon after I was asked to do my medical. After it was submitted I got an email on 24th April saying my medical is approved and my application has been forwarded to London for further processing. The status now in my GCkey account since then states they 'require more documents and I should check my messages for further details' but there are no messages and its june 7th, should I try to solve the problem or just wait?

I asked this on another thread and someone suggested that I call cic, but I don't know what number to contact them on, can someone provide me with their number
There's been a glitch in the system since Monday when they were undergoing maintenance on the GCKEY website. The glitch is that some are seeing they've requested additional documents but there's no message. Not to worry.

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Hi Leon and senior members

I have completed my application and I want to know the best way to organized the application. Or any suggestions on where do I place the PR photos and supporting photos.

If anyone had any specific way of putting their own application together I would love to hear.
follow the order of the document checklist IMM5533 form and put documents in that order. If you have photos, you can put an elastic band around them to keep them together. also for putting all documents together you can use paper clips.

alaaalmasri

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut, Lebanon
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
02-Feb-2017
AOR Received.
25-Jan-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
02-Dec-2016 - Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
28-Dec-2017; PP sent: 02-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
TBD
Hello Guys, my GCKey timeline changed to the following:

Where is this application? Details Help

Application status----------------------------We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility --------------------------We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results------------------You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents---------We do not need additional documents.
Interview------------------------------------------You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics----------------------------------------We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-----------------------------Not applicable
Final decision------------------------------------Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has made.

My "Background check" changed from: "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check." to "Not applicable.".

Does anyone knows what does that mean ??

Thank you all

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
Hi Leon and other members,
I am planning to sponser my spouse who is in ontario, Canada and we live together currently since March 2017 after we got married in Feb 2017 back home.
I got my PR through AINP on Oct 22, 2016. I left Alberta on Jan 4,2017 to go to india to get married. And then came back to ontario because my husband works here on his work permit.
My questions are-
1. Will cic question me why did I leave Alberta even though I agreed verbally while landing to stay in Alberta for at least 3 years after getting PR? If so is it a valid reason to move to another province because your beloved lives there? Will this cause any problem in sponsoring my spouse?
2. Can they reject my sponsorship application because I am PR through PNP stream and is not residing in intended province? Can they revoke my PR ? I stayed 2 months in Alberta after getting PR before I left for my wedding in india.
3. I recently came to ontario and have just started working here. Can it affect my application as I just started settling down in ontario? I have enough savings to show and I am currently working. Also my spouse is working and financially independent.
4. My spouse can also apply under express entry CEC program? Which is better- sponser spouse or EE in terms of risks involved in my case and processing time?

Please help me asap as we need to apply soon.
Thanks everyone!

bornhunter

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Hii. I am a recent PR in Canada. I got married few months ago and now want to apply for spouse visa for my wife. Can anyone please explain a little what all documents would I require. Also I am not working at this moment so would that impact her application please help seniors. It's a request.
Thanks

Reactions: KandyK

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Hello Guys, my GCKey timeline changed to the following:

Where is this application? Details Help

Application status----------------------------We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility --------------------------We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results------------------You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents---------We do not need additional documents.
Interview------------------------------------------You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics----------------------------------------We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-----------------------------Not applicable
Final decision------------------------------------Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has made.

My "Background check" changed from: "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check." to "Not applicable.".

Does anyone knows what does that mean ??

Thank you all
Some people reported this issue after the system broke down on Monday. Hopefully it will go back to what you mentioned when the problem is fixed. Are you inland or outland? If inland you might want to call them to find out, if outland maybe you can just wait till everything is back to normal.

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Hii. I am a recent PR in Canada. I got married few months ago and now want to apply for spouse visa for my wife. Can anyone please explain a little what all documents would I require. Also I am not working at this moment so would that impact her application please help seniors. It's a request.
Thanks
It is country specific. But you may start from here.

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Thanks
The document checklist can be found on IRCC website. It will list everything that you need

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Here is the link, select what applies to you and you will get the required info.

You dont necessarily have to be working to sponsor your spouse but you need to inform them how you plan on sponsoring your spouse after they become PR..

amirzaei

Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-10-2016
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Not required
Hello Everyone,

Today my girlfriend checked online status of our application.
There is an update in CIC online tool (they call it Gckey! I believe!!!)
Front of her application says "Action Required" and when we opened it, under "Application Status" and front of the "Medical Exam" says : "Medical exam requested, please read details in messages"

But there is no message down there!
Even though we sent both medical exam and police certificate upfront, they asked for both of them (Police Cert request was about couple months ago)!
We sent them second police certificate about a month ago!

My question is, should we sent them another medical exam?! Police cert was fine for second time, but Medical exam is very expensive!

Thanks for your help in advance.

C

Classic Chucks

Hello Everyone,

Today my girlfriend checked online status of our application.
There is an update in CIC online tool (they call it Gckey! I believe!!!)
Front of her application says "Action Required" and when we opened it, under "Application Status" and front of the "Medical Exam" says : "Medical exam requested, please read details in messages"

But there is no message down there!
Even though we sent both medical exam and police certificate upfront, they asked for both of them (Police Cert request was about couple months ago)!
We sent them second police certificate about a month ago!

My question is, should we sent them another medical exam?! Police cert was fine for second time, but Medical exam is very expensive!

Thanks for your help in advance.
I believe you shouldn't worry about your GCKey now. There has been some technical difficulties in their system and members have been receiving the same request as yours. You can call them and ask for clarification. How old was the medical anyway?

Reactions: amirzaei

amirzaei

Nov 28, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-10-2016
Med's Request
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Not required
I believe you shouldn't worry about your GCKey now. There has been some technical difficulties in their system and members have been receiving the same request as yours. You can call them and ask for clarification. How old was the medical anyway?
So there is a problem!? I didn't know!
We asked them for Police Cert though! and they never answered anything about it! if there is a problem why they are not saying anything

Medical has been done around September.

C

Classic Chucks

So there is a problem!? I didn't know!
We asked them for Police Cert though! and they never answered anything about it! if there is a problem why they are not saying anything

Medical has been done around September.
Check CIC Sign In's homepage.
"We are currently experiencing very high traffic on our online services. You may have difficulty accessing them. We are working to resolve this issue.

• If you are unable to submit a document on time as a result of the technical difficulties, try again over the next few days. If you are concerned about missing your deadline, submit the requested documents using the IRCC Webform.
  • You may see an incorrect application status asking for a medical exam or additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents or do a medical, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do."

Reactions: Tyara and amirzaei