AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-06-2017
we are April 06 applicant, no additional docs requested other than Schedule A, file at LVO since May 31st. Still no BGC in progress :'(
Dont worry... You will hear good news soon InshAllah. May Allah make ease for everyone of us and this torturous waiting process will end soon and everyone of us united with our spouses :)

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
we are April 06 applicant, no additional docs requested other than Schedule A, file at LVO since May 31st. Still no BGC in progress :'(
Kinza don't worry, you guys are at 6 months and the manhoos visa office is known to take around 8 at average. It's just that they are focusing more at 2016 applicants who they have been ignoring since forever.

Last edited:

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Kinza don't worry, you guys are at 6 months and the manhoos visa office is known to take around 8 at average. It's just that they are focusing more at 2016 applicants who they have been ignoring since forever.
I understand, just can't help throw myself a pity party once in a while when I see other people's files moving faster than ours :( But yes 2016 and prior applications deserve to be concluded soon! I can wait a few more months :)

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received a letter from CIC saying:
A request has or will be sent directly to the principal applicant with instructions outlining the requirements for submission of the Schedule A to CPC-Mississauga. If your principal applicant or their representative has not yet received this request, or an invitation to link their application to My CIC, it will be sent in the next 5 business days. Your PA or their representative should also check their junk mail in the email account provided at the time of application submission. Separate Schedule A forms, bearing signatures, must be completed by the applicant, and by all dependent family members 18 years of age or older (whether accompanying or not).

Separate Schedule A forms, bearing signatures, must be completed by the applicant, and by all dependent family members 18 years of age or older (whether accompanying or not).

Now I already received email to link the application which I did a few days back, I filled the Schedule A form for my wife but when I login to IIRCC I dont see a way to upload the Schedule A form however I do have a medical request showing up there which will be completed in a few days.

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LVO is just testing every single nerve at this point. I don't even know what to believe anymore, they're so unpredictable! and the applicants that don't require an interview... why is their DM taking so long
Exactly if everything is passed then whats the holdup. LVO is trying their level best to mimic the Sindh Secratariat office. Bhaiiya meri file pe dastakhat hogaye? Nahi sir File toh aapki complete hai lekin saab abhi seat pe nahi hain unke ghar se bhabi ka phone agaya tha ke Saangarh se khaas mehmaan aye hain, zara till wali rotiyiaan aur Meerath ke Reshmi kabab le aayain. Aur yuun jinaab chief Secretary sahab puuray din ke liye seat se ghayeb. Aur woh ghareeb file wala puuray din zaleel-o-khuwaar.

Last edited:

Screenager

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have tried this and failed! I was rejected TRV, student visa to be specific and this is now being a hurdle when evaluating my eligibility. Since I tried to go Canada before marrying and right after rejection I married a Canadian created red flags for us in combination to others such as age difference. You can go with the idea though cause its all about luck and differs case to case.
That applies only when the prospective PA is already in Canada on trv. (Referring to the IN canada spousal sponsorship)

Last edited:

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Exactly if everything is passed then whats the holdup. LVO is trying their level best to mimic the Sindh Secratariat office. Bhaiiya meri file pe dastakhat hogaye? Nahi sir File toh aapki complete hai lekin saab abhi seat pe nahi hain unke ghar se bhabi ka phone agaya tha ke Saangarh se khaas mehmaan aye hain, zara till wali rotiyiaan aur Meerath ke Reshmi kabab le aayain. Aur chief Secretary sahab puuray din ke liye seat se ghayeb.
damn now I want till walay naan! :'(

fatima.rizwan

Jul 19, 2017
Exactly if everything is passed then whats the holdup. LVO is trying their level best to mimic the Sindh Secratariat office. Bhaiiya meri file pe dastakhat hogaye? Nahi sir File toh aapki complete hai lekin saab abhi seat pe nahi hain unke ghar se bhabi ka phone agaya tha ke Saangarh se khaas mehmaan aye hain, zara till wali rotiyiaan aur Meerath ke Reshmi kabab le aayain. Aur chief Secretary sahab puuray din ke liye seat se ghayeb.
Gotta love your sense of humour!

Reactions: MM345

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
What is it and what is it used for?
Check out the link in my signature. It's an excel sheet used to track the progress of the spousal sponship of Pakistani members of this forum.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
That applies only when the prospective PA is already in Canada on trv. (Referring to the IN canada spousal sponsorship)
It was mentioned in her notes. She is right that it could create doubts in the mind of the visa officer who is reviewing the application.

Last edited: