15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
I got a request on 18th Aug 17.

Get a new one made as expiry date is very close.
What date did u get this request?
got a

Reactions: MM345

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Salam everyone ,

Good news is my wife is almost done with everything and will be sending documents from Pakistan to Mississauga for me to start . But just need to confirm 1 thing.

My wife ( principal applicant ) went for FRC yesterday and they made it , problem is my wife has 4 sisters and one of them was married in India. When they made FRC, her Indian sister was not on it because Indians cant keep dual nationality . Now my question is , yes I have to mention every sibling but will it be enough just to write a verbal note that why one sister is not visible on FRC or do I need the sister in India to send me her some Indian ID and attach that ?

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

Aug 26, 2016 applicant here. I got a re-medical request for my husband on May 9th. And re-medical was done on 17th May. Please update the spreadsheet.

According to CIC with the re-medical request they also sent additional documents request such as updated police clerance, communication proof, more pics etc. But my lawyer never recd that email. I came to know about this on june 28 when i got a reply back regarding update on my case

Jiyasohaib

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
So around July 10 I had sent all of the additional documents that they requested and on Aug 14th I recd another email that they are missing the answer to one question that they had asked about how our parents knew eachother before marriage. I had sent the response already long time ago. I don't know why they keep misplacing my information. So now I am just waiting to see what happens next.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
do you know what the hold up is on your file? have you contacted IRCC?
They kept asking for documents I had already sent, and my account didn't link for 4 months. They finally added my Schedule A only this month, which is probably why my file is still at CPC-M. I'm assuming they'll forward it by September.

I should be getting my notes in 3 weeks. If there's no movement by then, I'm contacting my MP and writing a letter to the PM.

Also, how long are PCCs valid? I'm wondering if they'll ask for those to be resubmitted, too.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Are you sure your file is still in Mississauga? You don't have 2 different processing dates showing on sponsor's side of ECAS?

There are some applicants I've noticed whose files have been forwarded, but they just never received the email.
I don't have 2 different dates on ECAS. Also, call center told me it's still in Miss.

Reactions: ahsenshah

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Salam everyone ,

Good news is my wife is almost done with everything and will be sending documents from Pakistan to Mississauga for me to start . But just need to confirm 1 thing.

My wife ( principal applicant ) went for FRC yesterday and they made it , problem is my wife has 4 sisters and one of them was married in India. When they made FRC, her Indian sister was not on it because Indians cant keep dual nationality . Now my question is , yes I have to mention every sibling but will it be enough just to write a verbal note that why one sister is not visible on FRC or do I need the sister in India to send me her some Indian ID and attach that ?
Yes u can do that. Also you should order FRCs of your own family as well. I.e. one of your father's family and another of you and your wife.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
So around July 10 I had sent all of the additional documents that they requested and on Aug 14th I recd another email that they are missing the answer to one question that they had asked about how our parents knew eachother before marriage. I had sent the response already long time ago. I don't know why they keep misplacing my information. So now I am just waiting to see what happens next.
Spreadsheet updated. Just provide them whatever they ask.

Reactions: ahsenshah

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
They kept asking for documents I had already sent, and my account didn't link for 4 months. They finally added my Schedule A only this month, which is probably why my file is still at CPC-M. I'm assuming they'll forward it by September.

I should be getting my notes in 3 weeks. If there's no movement by then, I'm contacting my MP and writing a letter to the PM.

Also, how long are PCCs valid? I'm wondering if they'll ask for those to be resubmitted, too.
I believe 6 months. But I am hoping someone else can answer that better. All the best :)

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
More than 20 months gone... getting hopeless and down ... :(

Reactions: strength2

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
More than 20 months gone... getting hopeless and down ... :(
I can't even imagine what you must be going through. All I can say is I am sorry you guys are being tortured like this. This is now way past old processing time also. What does your MP say?

HASEEB PASHA

Aug 14, 2017
If they need any additional document or re medical, they will send requests.

If immigration officer is not satisfied with relationship genuiness they conduct interview. (doesn't happen with everybody)

If they don't require any of the above, Ecas status will go from in process to decision made (dm) and you will receive passport request( ppr).
Passport request will be receive through email or courier?

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015
I can't even imagine what you must be going through. All I can say is I am sorry you guys are being tortured like this. This is now way past old processing time also. What does your MP say?
Asking just to wait... security screening is ongoing with partner agencies... no red flags.. no issue with file...

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Asking just to wait... security screening is ongoing with partner agencies... no red flags.. no issue with file...
sorry to hear this.

did you order your gcms notes? i'm wondering whether the PA has passed eligibility and what stage they're hung up on at the moment.