mlabella

May 9, 2017
Mississauga
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-04-2017
I think ...March applicants
Hi... I´m April applicants... And nothing ...
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Krisushu

May 12, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
App. Filed.......
22-02-2017
Doc's Request.
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Request
04-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-06-2017
Anybody from Ontario waiting PR and received OHIP? Does we need to wait until AIP for the same?

Will_PA

Sep 3, 2017
Anybody from Ontario waiting PR and received OHIP? Does we need to wait until AIP for the same?
I don't know for sure, but assume we can apply with OWP. Or perhaps 3 months after OWP issued. There's a fixed 3 month entitlement delay, but when they start the clock I'm not sure. Maybe 3 months after you get your SIN.

Kozyrytka

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-06-2017
Doc's Request.
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
In Ontario to apply with only OWP you need to be hired by an employer and have at least 6 months employment contract. You also have to be continuously in Canada for approx 160ish days - I don't remember the exact number. Or apply with AIP.

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
The two previous posts indicated they just got AOR today and their application was received August 22nd. Don't panic, should have it next week.

in terms of the work under implied status, she can't work until the work permit is in her hands and she gets her SIN number
Another week passed by and almost 50 days since application received, still no AOR :(

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Another week passed by and almost 50 days since application received, still no AOR :(
Took us exactly 7 weeks (49 Days) to get AOR recently. You are not past that yet, bet it comes this week!

Edit: Actually just double checked and was 50 days! Someone who had their app received the same day as mine got their AOR 2 days before ours, which shows can be differences, I was also worried the app was being returned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haire Gabriela

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Congratulations @KandyK !!.. I am still waiting for any update.
Thanks....you were same timeline as me right? I did get my SA email on friday night.
What was your most recent update?

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Great! I haven't heard anything since Medical Request.. :(
Hmmm i think u will get an update soon. Hopefully. Cic works in mysterious ways.

Reactions: Noslord2003 and EGH

new2bc

Oct 14, 2017
Hello guys,

I'm a newbie here. Here's my timeline for my "Inland Family Sponsorship: Spouse" application:

• Landed in Vancouver with visitor visa: July, 2017
  • Mailed all applications together (sponsorship, PR, and OWP): Aug 15th, 2017
  • Package received (according to Canada Post): Aug 17th, 2017
  • AOR for Principal Applicant (PA) received via email: Oct 3, 2017
  • AOR for Sponsor received via email: Oct 4, 2017

Since Oct 3, I have been trying to link my application (I'm the PA) to MyCIC account online but never succeeded. I filed report via webform multiple times about this technical issue, but received automatic response that didn't solve my case. I called CIC twice. The second phone call I was told that because my spouse's sponsorship application has not been approved yet, I cannot link the application. I was also told that the only application that is on their system is my PR application. The OWP application is not on their system yet. I don't know if the Sponsorship application is already on their system. I asked the officer but she can only release that info to my spouse directly and not to me.

And then I received a request for Schedule A on Oct 12. I have included my Police Certificate in my PR application package so now they only asked for Schedule A. So my only option to submit this Schedule A is by mail or through the IRCC webform (a link was provided in the email for this option).

Has anyone ever heard/experience anything like this? I'm a bit concerned that my OWP application isn't on their system yet. I need to start working. It's been three months here without income and I'm the head of the family. I'm also concerned that I still cannot link my application to MyCIC account. It's been 11 days.

What do you think guys?

Reactions: Edkin`

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Hello guys,

I'm a newbie here. Here's my timeline for my "Inland Family Sponsorship: Spouse" application:

• Landed in Vancouver with visitor visa: July, 2017
  • Mailed all applications together (sponsorship, PR, and OWP): Aug 15th, 2017
  • Package received (according to Canada Post): Aug 17th, 2017
  • AOR for Principal Applicant (PA) received via email: Oct 3, 2017
  • AOR for Sponsor received via email: Oct 4, 2017

Since Oct 3, I have been trying to link my application (I'm the PA) to MyCIC account online but never succeeded. I filed report via webform multiple times about this technical issue, but received automatic response that didn't solve my case. I called CIC twice. The second phone call I was told that because my spouse's sponsorship application has not been approved yet, I cannot link the application. I was also told that the only application that is on their system is my PR application. The OWP application is not on their system yet. I don't know if the Sponsorship application is already on their system. I asked the officer but she can only release that info to my spouse directly and not to me.

And then I received a request for Schedule A on Oct 12. I have included my Police Certificate in my PR application package so now they only asked for Schedule A. So my only option to submit this Schedule A is by mail or through the IRCC webform (a link was provided in the email for this option).

Has anyone ever heard/experience anything like this? I'm a bit concerned that my OWP application isn't on their system yet. I need to start working. It's been three months here without income and I'm the head of the family. I'm also concerned that I still cannot link my application to MyCIC account. It's been 11 days.

What do you think guys?
People are saying the OWP wont appear on the system until 1-2 weeks after AOR.

And I think an OWP isn't issued until SA or AIP, which seems to be taking around 7 months...but someone can confirm this.