+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

priyal desai

May 23, 2017
Hello members

I (principal applicant)have applied for spousal application (inside Canada) on 3 rd Feb 2017 and received medical on 2 June 2017.now I am waiting for passport request but just came to know that there wont be any passport request for inside spousal application ,I will receive approval letter from CIC and then we (me and my spouses) need to give interview to officer and he will make final decision
then i can land as PR.Is it true??

Please do reply

Xirconium

Aug 21, 2017
Hi Everyone, this is my first time posting. My common-law partner and I have been having a heck of a time getting his PR (two rejection through Express Entry because of a few lawyer mistakes, which is for another forum to ask about what legal ramifications we may be able to take) but now we have to apply for PR again. He's Australian and I'm a Canadian Citizen. We've been told that we should reapply for Express Entry as well as apply for Spousal Sponsor, so that way there will be at least one application in at all times to he will continue to be "in status" until a final decision is made.

My question is regarding the OWP and proof of medical coverage to apply for his extension. He is currently covered by BC MSP (medical service plan) but does anyone know how we prove that he will have coverage while we wait for approval? Should we just send copies of the MSP bill? Any suggestions? I'm so paranoid now because of the previous mistakes and rejections.

proud_quebecois

Jul 24, 2017
Hi everyone, is it normal that after I uploaded Schedule A and PCC, I can see the uploaded filenames, but I cannot download them to verify? I just says liked:
"Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: eIMM5669E.pdf"​
And the status of application is still "Your Action Is Required", Background check "Not applicable".

I seems like the files are sent but they have not updated them yet.

bajanqueen

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hello members

I (principal applicant)have applied for spousal application (inside Canada) on 3 rd Feb 2017 and received medical on 2 June 2017.now I am waiting for passport request but just came to know that there wont be any passport request for inside spousal application ,I will receive approval letter from CIC and then we (me and my spouses) need to give interview to officer and he will make final decision

Please do reply
It is true. The landing appointment is basic questions e.g have anything criminal against you entire process last 10 to 15 minutes.

eadams

Nov 29, 2016
Hi everyone, is it normal that after I uploaded Schedule A and PCC, I can see the uploaded filenames, but I cannot download them to verify? I just says liked:
"Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: eIMM5669E.pdf"​
And the status of application is still "Your Action Is Required", Background check "Not applicable".

I seems like the files are sent but they have not updated them yet.
My background check also says not applicable after submitting schedule A a couple of months ago. Not sure if this is normal. Someone please advise.

directkg

Jul 21, 2017
Calgary, AB
App. Filed.......
20/06/2017
Doc's Request.
20/08/2017
AOR Received.
20/08/2017
Hello,

We sent our PR and OWP at the same time - We've got our application linked, submitted Schedule A. Nowhere does it mention anything on our account about the OWP. Would there be any notifications about it, or it just comes in the mail with no notice? Thanks

Arman Purba Kainth

Jul 26, 2017
Hello members

Please do reply
Can you please share your timeline.

Minky.J

Jun 22, 2017
Hello,

We sent our PR and OWP at the same time - We've got our application linked, submitted Schedule A. Nowhere does it mention anything on our account about the OWP. Would there be any notifications about it, or it just comes in the mail with no notice? Thanks
I believe PR and OWP are processed separately and my OWP just came in the mail with no notice.

janmaypandya

Feb 8, 2015
Inland spouse application
Applied 1feb 2017
AOR 18 feb 2017
Medical june 3
Now its shows medical is passed so anyone shares same timeline.what will be the next step

itsats

Dec 16, 2014
Visa Office......
MISS
App. Filed.......
Feb10 2017
Doc's Request.
Sched A Mar20 2017
AOR Received.
Mar14 2017
Med's Done....
May10 2017
Hello members

Please do reply
there's no ppr (passort request) since you are inside canada. they will give you an invitation for landing interview wherein they will issue a copr (confirmation of permanent residence). they can't do this for outland since they won't have a visa to enter canada, therefore they will request the passport.