28-11-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
27-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018
Hi guys,

I have some questions. I am currently beginning employment in Canada starting September 2017. I have not worked in Canada before so I do not have Proof of Assessment or Proof of Income Statement (other than the offer letter at the moment, and hopefully a pay slip at the end of the first month i.e. September). I plan to sponsor my wife and kid as outland sponsorship under Family Class.

I will be grateful if some of you can help me with my below queries:

1. Employment Source of support - Will offer letter do or should I request another letter from Employer mentioning my employment details, hours worked,etc?

2. Do not have Notice of Assessment or Proof of Income Statement (as I am just starting work). Even if I request for notice of assessment it will show 0. Should I obtain this?

3. IMM5406E (Additional Family Information) – This should be filled by principal applicant only or the sponsor also? On the checklist it says Principal Applicant but on the form it says principal applicant, spouse.

4. Dumb question – Do we need to fill the form in all CAPS ?

Thank you in advance for your help!

patnaik7

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-10-2017
AOR Received.
09-11-2017
File Transfer...
28-11-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
27-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018
Hi guys,

I have some questions. I am currently beginning employment in Canada starting September 2017. I have not worked in Canada before so I do not have Proof of Assessment or Proof of Income Statement (other than the offer letter at the moment, and hopefully a pay slip at the end of the first month i.e. September). I plan to sponsor my wife and kid as outland sponsorship under Family Class.

I will be grateful if some of you can help me with my below queries:

1. Employment Source of support - Will offer letter do or should I request another letter from Employer mentioning my employment details, hours worked,etc?

2. Do not have Notice of Assessment or Proof of Income Statement (as I am just starting work). Even if I request for notice of assessment it will show 0. Should I obtain this?

3. IMM5406E (Additional Family Information) – This should be filled by principal applicant only or the sponsor also? On the checklist it says Principal Applicant but on the form it says principal applicant, spouse.

4. Dumb question – Do we need to fill the form in all CAPS ?

Thank you in advance for your help!
Any one???