+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP January 2017

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hello ,

I am new and in process of collecting documents for SINP EE. I am confuse on some part.Please if anyone can help?
Q1) my job history fall in 2 NOC 4012 and 0911, Can I use both experience in SINP EE ?
Q2) Is there any official person or any expert to confirm my job responsibility fall in right NOC ?
Q3) my age is 35, phD with 8 years of experience,CLB 7 , do I meet grid points of SINP EE?

Q4) my NOC fall in demand occupation list , is it better to make two profile and submit ,(OID and EE for SINP)?which is better?

Currently I am waiting for my ECA report to create express entry profile. IF I get ECA reference number in WES website,can I create EE profile before getting ECA report hard copy?

Thanks in advance for help.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello ,

I am new and in process of collecting documents for SINP EE. I am confuse on some part.Please if anyone can help?
Q1) my job history fall in 2 NOC 4012 and 0911, Can I use both experience in SINP EE ?
Q2) Is there any official person or any expert to confirm my job responsibility fall in right NOC ?
Q3) my age is 35, phD with 8 years of experience,CLB 7 , do I meet grid points of SINP EE?

Q4) my NOC fall in demand occupation list , is it better to make two profile and submit ,(OID and EE for SINP)?which is better?

Currently I am waiting for my ECA report to create express entry profile. IF I get ECA reference number in WES website,can I create EE profile before getting ECA report hard copy?

1. What is NOC 4012? It is not in SINP list. You can only apply for 0911.
2. I am not an official person. Only human being. You have to convert 70 to 80 % job duties according to their need . Related NOC website showing duties.
3. Education 23 +
Experience (Aug. 2012 to July 2017 most recent 5 years points 10) (Aug. 2009 to July 2012 in the 6 to 10 year period prior to application submission date Points 3) means total experience points 13 +
Age 35 years points 10 +
Language ability CLB 7 Points 18

Total score 64 points.
Yes . You are eligible.

Now check your eligibility for Federal EE profile
To find out if you are eligible to enter the Express Entry pool, the first step to immigrating to Canada through an enhanced PNP stream, please fill out a free online assessment today.

OID takes about 20 to 24 months to get a Visa.
With the help of SINP EE . You can get Visa within an year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abrarmatin

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
For NOC 0911. Your 70 to 80 % job Reference letter duties should be match these below mentioned duties. Better in jumped order and language should not be the same. Otherwise suspicion can arise.

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a manufacturing establishment or the operations or production department of a manufacturing establishment
  • Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
  • Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget
  • Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
  • Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
  • Direct quality control inspection system and develop production reporting procedures
  • Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
  • Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abrarmatin

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
1. What is NOC 4012? It is not in SINP list. You can only apply for 0911.
2. I am not an official person. Only human being. You have to convert 70 to 80 % job duties according to their need . Related NOC website showing duties.
3. Education 23 +
Experience (Aug. 2012 to July 2017 most recent 5 years points 10) (Aug. 2009 to July 2012 in the 6 to 10 year period prior to application submission date Points 3) means total experience points 13 +
Age 35 years points 10 +
Language ability CLB 7 Points 18

Total score 64 points.
Yes . You are eligible.

Now check your eligibility for Federal EE profile
To find out if you are eligible to enter the Express Entry pool, the first step to immigrating to Canada through an enhanced PNP stream, please fill out a free online assessment today.

OID takes about 20 to 24 months to get a Visa.
With the help of SINP EE . You can get Visa within an year.
For NOC 0911. Your 70 to 80 % job Reference letter duties should be match these below mentioned duties. Better in jumped order and language should not be the same. Otherwise suspicion can arise.

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a manufacturing establishment or the operations or production department of a manufacturing establishment
  • Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
  • Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget
  • Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
  • Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work
  • Direct quality control inspection system and develop production reporting procedures
  • Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
  • Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques.
For 0911,
In Employment requirements, they mentioned as below :

• Completion of a college or university program in engineering or business administration is usually required.
  • Five to ten years of supervisory experience in manufacturing are required.
Q1) If I donot have same program degree, is it ok?
Q2) 5 to 10 year supervisory experience is must?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
For 0911,
In Employment requirements, they mentioned as below :

• Completion of a college or university program in engineering or business administration is usually required.
  • Five to ten years of supervisory experience in manufacturing are required.
Q1) If I donot have same program degree, is it ok?
Q2) 5 to 10 year supervisory experience is must?
1. Sure to reject. 100 %
2. Yes. Because it is a "0" Type NOC. Most superior.

Last edited:

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
1. Sure to reject. 100 %
you left him with no choice.. 4012 not in SINP list and 0911 100% reject :eek:

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello ,

Please tell me what is your subjects in educational qualification? Then we can able to search NOC according to education.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
you left him with no choice.. 4012 not in SINP list and 0911 100% reject :eek:
That's why they reject more than half of the applications.

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
1. Sure to reject. 100 %
Thanks for your reply.I will recheck my NOC
Please tell me what is your subjects in educational qualification? Then we can able to search NOC according to education.
Could you please help me to find out NOC which closely fit my duties as mentioned below for two different jobs.

I have MSC degree in Microbiology and after these below two job I completed PhD in Nanoscience.
The company I worked initially as a supply planner does not mind if degree is in Microbiology they hire employee on their test basis and interview and then give training in company for the designated job. So I learned supplychain work within company which was number one FMCG multinational company and then on basis on my 2 year experience I got another job in pharmaceutical company as a logistics manager (multinational)

Job 1) Logistics Manager : (department supplychain)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Sales forecasting
• Demand management
• Imports
• Inventory management
• New product launch
• Participation in sourcing strategy
• Monthly meeting-sales and operations planning

Job 2) Supply Planner: (department supplychain)
· Demand management- Raw material planning/forecasting as per Demand Forecast.
· Manage Imports on Raw material
· Inventory management- manage inventory of Raw material (Baby care).
· Participate in new product launch ( Baby care Initiatives) with the marketing team
· Provide inputs on the Cost & Feasibility Reports for the new initiatives.
· Monthly meeting-sales and operations planning for raw material Forecast.

Thank you in advance for help.

Last edited:

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
NOC 2121 Biological Scientists is the most suitable for. Your other job experiences are useless in SINP. You won't get any point for them. Better u won't show them. If you can able to arrange Job Reference letter according to below mentioned duties then it would be nice.

Microbiologists and cell and molecular biologists perform some or all of the following duties:

• Conduct research into the structure, function, ecology, biotechnology and genetics of micro-organisms, including bacteria, fungi, protozoans, and algae
  • Conduct research into the structure and functioning of human, animal and plant tissues and cells
  • Conduct studies into the identification, effects and control of human, plant and animal pathogens and toxins
  • Conduct clinical or laboratory studies to test, evaluate and screen drugs, pharmaceuticals and nanoparticles used in biomedical applications
  • Conduct molecular or biochemical studies and experiments in genetic expression, gene manipulation and recombinant DNA technology to develop new or alternative methods of producing products
  • Conduct research in biotechnology to discover, develop and refine, and evaluate new products
  • May participate in the commercialization of new products
  • May supervise biological technologists and technicians and other scientists
  • May conduct biostatistical data analysis using computer modelling techniques.
Biologists and related scientists may specialize at the macroscopic level, in fields such as botany, zoology, ecology and marine biology or, at the cellular and molecular level, in fields such as genetics, immunology, pharmacology, toxicology, physiology, pathology, bacteriology, virology, biotechnology and bioinformatics.

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for your reply.I will recheck my NOC

Could you please help me to find out NOC which closely fit my duties as mentioned below for two different jobs.

Job 1) Logistics Manager : (department supplychain)
• Sales forecasting
• Demand management
• Imports
• Inventory management
• New product launch
• Participation in sourcing strategy
• Monthly meeting-sales and operations planning

Job 2) Supply Planner: (department supplychain)
· Demand management- Raw material planning/forecasting as per Demand Forecast.
· Manage Imports on Raw material
· Inventory management- manage inventory of Raw material (Baby care).
· Participate in new product launch ( Baby care Initiatives) with the marketing team
· Provide inputs on the Cost & Feasibility Reports for the new initiatives.
· Monthly meeting-sales and operations planning for raw material Forecast.

Thank you in advance for help.
NOC 2121 Biological Scientists is the most suitable for. Your other job experiences are useless in SINP. You won't get any point for them. Better u won't show them. If you can able to arrange Job Reference letter according to below mentioned duties then it would be nice.

Microbiologists and cell and molecular biologists perform some or all of the following duties:

• Conduct research into the structure, function, ecology, biotechnology and genetics of micro-organisms, including bacteria, fungi, protozoans, and algae
  • Conduct research into the structure and functioning of human, animal and plant tissues and cells
  • Conduct studies into the identification, effects and control of human, plant and animal pathogens and toxins
  • Conduct clinical or laboratory studies to test, evaluate and screen drugs, pharmaceuticals and nanoparticles used in biomedical applications
  • Conduct molecular or biochemical studies and experiments in genetic expression, gene manipulation and recombinant DNA technology to develop new or alternative methods of producing products
  • Conduct research in biotechnology to discover, develop and refine, and evaluate new products
  • May participate in the commercialization of new products
  • May supervise biological technologists and technicians and other scientists
  • May conduct biostatistical data analysis using computer modelling techniques.
Biologists and related scientists may specialize at the macroscopic level, in fields such as botany, zoology, ecology and marine biology or, at the cellular and molecular level, in fields such as genetics, immunology, pharmacology, toxicology, physiology, pathology, bacteriology, virology, biotechnology and bioinformatics.
1) My PhD was in Nano not in micro science : 2121 Microbiology and cell and molecular biology perform some or all of the following duties. This NOC is not for me.

2) If I will not show my supplychain experience then I am not getting passing grid points of SINP.

3) If I apply for SINP EE not OID.Still I cannot show my experience?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
1. Then check these duties. Dont go in deep. They will consider. They r not Biological Scientists. These are also for NOC 2121 but designation Biological Scientists :-
Biologists perform some or all of the following duties:

• Plan and conduct studies of the environment, and of the population, distribution, structure and functional characteristics and behaviour of plants and animals
  • Conduct ecological and environmental impact studies and prepare reports
  • Study, identify and classify plant and animal specimens
  • Conduct experiments in plant or animal growth, heredity and breeding
  • Prepare reports and plans for management of renewable resources
  • May supervise biological technologists and technicians and other scientists.
2. Forget about Supply chain if u want to apply for SINP. You hAve to arrange Job Reference letter according to that.
3. Yes. They have same rules.

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
1. Then check these duties. Dont go in deep. They will consider. They r not Biological Scientists. These are also for NOC 2121 but designation Biological Scientists :-
Biologists perform some or all of the following duties:

• Plan and conduct studies of the environment, and of the population, distribution, structure and functional characteristics and behaviour of plants and animals
  • Conduct ecological and environmental impact studies and prepare reports
  • Study, identify and classify plant and animal specimens
  • Conduct experiments in plant or animal growth, heredity and breeding
  • Prepare reports and plans for management of renewable resources
  • May supervise biological technologists and technicians and other scientists.
2. Forget about Supply chain if u want to apply for SINP. You hAve to arrange Job Reference letter according to that.
3. Yes. They have same rules.
Ok thank you for your reply.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Most suitable with your education. If u can arrange Job Reference letter then everything will be fine. Some of the Plain M.Sc. Biology applicants I delivered to Canada through NOC 2121.

Employment requirements

• A bachelor's degree in biology or in a related discipline is required for biologists.
  • A master's or doctoral degree in biology or a related discipline is required for employment as a research scientist in biology.
  • Post-doctoral research experience is usually required before employment in academic departments or research institutions.

Last edited:

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Most suitable with your education. If u can arrange Job Reference letter then everything will be fine. Some of the Plain M.Sc. Biology applicants I delivered to Canada through NOC 2121.

Employment requirements

• A bachelor's degree in biology or in a related discipline is required for biologists.
  • A master's or doctoral degree in biology or a related discipline is required for employment as a research scientist in biology.
  • Post-doctoral research experience is usually required before employment in academic departments or research institutions.
1) Yes I am trying to study and check if I can get reference letter for 2121. If I do not show my supplychain experience which was of 5 years (2006 till 2011) and researcher experience is of 3.5 years (2012 till mid 2015). My SINP assesment grid points are going down then 60.In this case what should I do?

2) I can see my job details of supplychain are meeting skilled job but the NOC 0113 is not in demand list of saskatchewan. Is it possible I mention all NOC for points and main NOC show 2121? or any other way around?

3) I prepared draft of reference letter to match with NOC job duties. Is it recommended to do cross check with immigration officer before submitting this letter online? just to make sure if it is correct.