+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP January 2017

abczyx

Mar 1, 2017
Hello All, Can you please suggest which NOC code to chose for the software developer ? earlier my code was 2171. And in the latest code, I don't see any software/analyst developer.

Jigs9090

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/02/2017
Nomination.....
Waiting
Hello All, Can you please suggest which NOC code to chose for the software developer ? earlier my code was 2171. And in the latest code, I don't see any software/analyst developer.
Unfortunately saskatchewan is close for you at this point of time as there is no similar NOC code that matches your skills.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Now Nova Scotia PNP is the best option for you.

Nova Scotia

There was a flurry of activity in the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) in early May, with the highly popular Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream welcoming applications for the first time since 2015.

This stream contains two categories, one of which does not require a candidate to have a job offer. For this category (Category B), candidates must have at least one year of full-time (or equivalent part-time) skilled work experience in the last six years in one of the 16 ‘opportunity’ occupations considered by Nova Scotia.
Soon after opening, intake under Category B of the stream was paused. A staff member at the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration, speaking to CICNews, said that this was because the online application system was experiencing technical difficulties, and that it is expected that applications will once again be accepted under this category in due course.

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
hey is there any update for saskatchewan nomianation for january 2017 intake? did any one get nomination.

Yes, as per myimmitracker , around 37% candidates have received nomination from Jan 17 intake.. nominations are coming but very slowly... i am still waiting 'in process' since feb..

Jigs9090

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/02/2017
Nomination.....
Waiting
SINP EE is always moving with this speed? Is it weird or normal?

I saw some recent SINP timelines, which states that SINP EE offered nomination within 3 months. But this time it is taking around 5 months approximately.

Maitreyi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Hello Seniors

Please guide my NOC code that matches my job role is 0423 Managers in social, community and correctional services

I have 10 years experience in the same profile as an Asst. Manager (Please guide if I can apply for the above NOC)

Secondly my qualification is 3 + years bachelors degree & 1 year part time diploma in Human Resouce please guide I need your help seniors.

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Dear All,

My IELTS score are L = 6.5, S=6.0, W=5.5 and R = 5.0 (unfortunately because in mock test i can easily get 7.0 and above).

I know i am not eligible for SINP EE and i need expert opinion should i apply for SINP OID, I am civil engineer and i have 10 years experience.

Waiting for your reply soon

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
@ sdqs, you can apply for Noc 2231 in OID and EE. Choose the suitable. This situation u can apply only for OID. First u have to make some changes according to noc civil engineering tech. In your reference letter duties.

@ Maitreyi, yes. You can eligible for both ee and OID. CHOOSE suitable. Your noc is in the list.

Last edited:

Jigs9090

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/02/2017
Nomination.....
Waiting
Dear All,

My IELTS score are L = 6.5, S=6.0, W=5.5 and R = 5.0 (unfortunately because in mock test i can easily get 7.0 and above).

I know i am not eligible for SINP EE and i need expert opinion should i apply for SINP OID, I am civil engineer and i have 10 years experience.

Waiting for your reply soon
Civil Engineers gets the quickest nomination in SINP (based on the past records). You have a good chance. Try to improve your IELTS score and get your file ready on the other hand. SINP OID is expected to open in soon.

jenilgajera

May 13, 2017
Yes, as per myimmitracker , around 37% candidates have received nomination from Jan 17 intake.. nominations are coming but very slowly... i am still waiting 'in process' since feb..
Hi Can, Please let me know when ever u get the nomination as i am waiting too for SINP.

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Civil Engineers gets the quickest nomination in SINP (based on the past records). You have a good chance. Try to improve your IELTS score and get your file ready on the other hand. SINP OID is expected to open in soon.
First of all Thanks for your reply. My Consultant told me that you still apply for SINP OID with this IELTS Score do u think ?. Secondly if i give ielts test and my result are lower than current score, so can i use my previous score ? My sister in law live in saskatchewan too.

sdqs_23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Buddy do not feed people with baloney

As of Jan 1, 2017
The International Skilled Worker – Employment Offer sub-category is accepting applications.
The International Skilled Worker – Occupations In-Demand sub-category is closed to applications at this time.
The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to applications at this time.
For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.

Occupations in Demand is closed.

Nothing is said about this - SINP OID Intake is opened for 500 Applications. 2500 Applications still remaining to open after that. - ON SINP

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

Anton

Dear All,

I know i am not eligible for SINP EE and i need expert opinion should i apply for SINP OID, I am civil engineer and i have 10 years experience, my sister in law live in Saskatchewan and she also get citizenship.

My Consultant told me that you still apply for SINP OID with this IELTS Score do u think ?. Secondly if i give ielts test and my result are lower than current score, so can i use my previous score which have better marks?

Thank you

Jigs9090

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/02/2017
Nomination.....
Waiting
Dear All,

I know i am not eligible for SINP EE and i need expert opinion should i apply for SINP OID, I am civil engineer and i have 10 years experience, my sister in law live in Saskatchewan and she also get citizenship.

My Consultant told me that you still apply for SINP OID with this IELTS Score do u think ?. Secondly if i give ielts test and my result are lower than current score, so can i use my previous score which have better marks?

Thank you
Yes you are eligible for SINP OID. But I suggest you to go for SINP EE if possible. As SINP OID is slower than SINP EE.

You can use your best IELTS result out of all.