+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP January 2017

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
No.. that is my brother's application who hot nominated in Nov 16 intake.. its mine in Jan 17 intake.. which is in process from feb 17...

artmesh

Nov 30, 2016
Hi

I need help to clarify.

I have heard some people mention for submitting to SINP, we need to attach all pages of passport and also any old passport.

However in the SINP Required Documents list, I only see need to include copies of pages in your passport that show the passport number, date of issue, expiry date, photo, name and place of birth, which is basically the main page. There is also no mention of requiring old passport.

For those successful applicants, May I know what needs to be done?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
artmesh said:
Hi

I need help to clarify.

I have heard some people mention for submitting to SINP, we need to attach all pages of passport and also any old passport.

However in the SINP Required Documents list, I only see need to include copies of pages in your passport that show the passport number, date of issue, expiry date, photo, name and place of birth, which is basically the main page. There is also no mention of requiring old passport.

For those successful applicants, May I know what needs to be done?
first 4 and last 4 (half-half page) [No black ones]. No need for old passport.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]This is CIC Rule.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Nobody can tell when SINP Intake will open. Just the only way to keep a close eye on forums.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

artmesh

Nov 30, 2016
ashuindian said:
first 4 and last 4 (half-half page) [No black ones]. No need for old passport.
Thanks!!
Is this an unspoken rule? I do not see it anywhere listed in SINP website

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi All,

As per https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/sinp-saskatchewan-international-skilled-worker-tracker

only 30% candidates have received nomination yet from Jan 17 intake... Please add your case to track and compare with others... its is really helpful...

Also we can connect here...

nitinpr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi All,

I have a weird question.

I have already uploaded an application for SINP with code 2171. It is in the list. Just waiting for OID to open. (god knows when it opens and how we can track that). But problem is that I dont have very good term with my current employer. So, not sure if there will be a physical or phone verification happen for work experience.

I am currently in india. I have heard that for international applications, work verification does not happen. Could any one sure on this shed some light on the issue. I am afraid, the employed gives a negative verification.

Any information will be great help to me.

Second question is, My IELTS expires in August, hence should I reappear for the exam or it is not must for A jobs. Please advise.

Thank you.

canada2408

Jan 26, 2017
hello friends,

i submitted my profile on 14th feb under sinp ee category..
today i received the mail that my application has been closed and returned as it is incomplete...
missing documents - birth certificate and passport copy of my child...

i am pretty sure that i uploaded my child's documents...
has anyone faced similar problem?
what should i do next?

please guide and help

thank you

nitinpr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi All,

Sorry, I am posting this again but I really have this problem and getting no advice to direct me right. Any help will be great.

I have a weird question.

I have already uploaded an application for SINP with code 2171. It is in the list. Just waiting for OID to open. (god knows when it opens and how we can track that). But problem is that I dont have very good term with my current employer. So, not sure if there will be a physical or phone verification happen for work experience.

I am currently in india. I have heard that for international applications, work verification does not happen. Could any one sure on this shed some light on the issue. I am afraid, the employed gives a negative verification.

Second question is, My IELTS expires in August, hence should I reappear for the exam or it is not must for A jobs. Please advise.

Thank you.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
nitinpr said:
Hi All,

Sorry, I am posting this again but I really have this problem and getting no advice to direct me right. Any help will be great.

I have a weird question.

Thank you.
In reference letter, if everything is written well. Nothing is suspicious, then all will be well settled. They will not do some verification.
It will be fine that you pass the IELTS exam again within 3 months.

m.rehanali

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It almost 4 months and 4jan applicants are still waiting for decision. I remember, 2016 applicants decision was coming within 3months, but after 2016, they are taking so long.

In my case 4th jan applicant, after adr submitted on 28th feb, application status got changed to In process on 1st march and since, no response. although adr was only to submit all experience letters(provided all authentic documents payslip,bank etc) and new passport. just wondering from that day to today(2months), they are not able to finalize my application even though its only two documents.

I called so many times, and they said they are working on that for further investigation. Not sure what kind of investigation is this. Lets hope everything goes fine.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
m.rehanali said:
It almost 4 months and 4jan applicants are still waiting for decision. I remember, 2016 applicants decision was coming within 3months, but after 2016, they are taking so long.

In my case 4th jan applicant, after adr submitted on 28th feb, application status got changed to In process on 1st march and since, no response. although adr was only to submit all experience letters(provided all authentic documents payslip,bank etc) and new passport. just wondering from that day to today(2months), they are not able to finalize my application even though its only two documents.

I called so many times, and they said they are working on that for further investigation. Not sure what kind of investigation is this. Lets hope everything goes fine.
Now, some applicants of November are also left.