+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

D_D_RAJ

May 22, 2017
Hi my application has been submitted and my settlement plan is not found... will it be accepted when i email it to them ...r will my application gets returned due to this...r i havei reapply...pls someone guide me..

bforb

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hi my application has been submitted and my settlement plan is not found... will it be accepted when i email it to them ...r will my application gets returned due to this...r i havei reapply...pls someone guide me..
Automatic refusal. You will have to reapply, sorry about that.

Jigs9090

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/02/2017
Nomination.....
Waiting
i like to ask if anyone who applied for Feb 14 2017 EE intake successfully has been nominated ?
SINP is moving like a tortoise o_O. Will take at least 1-2 more months to get nomination.

MalekRaja

May 25, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Please add me to whatsapp group : +1 647 968 3656 (sinp oid)

zeecan

May 25, 2017
Automatic refusal. You will have to reapply, sorry about that.
OMG is it, I also didn't attach some last forms but I attached all education + job certificates. As per the confirmation email, received after submission, they have provided one email address for any scan / documents submissions. I was thinking to load all on that email address, so it will not work? please advise. thanks

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
I am working in a job from last 5 years and job duties of this job matching with one of occupation in sinp demand list. Now my question Is suppose I join new job from 1st June with noc not in demand list and sinp open in June will I get full 10 points for recent continous 5 year experience.

matifshoaib

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Guys,
I have replied to the ADR two days ago. Still my status is showing 'Waiting on Applicant'. What is the approx time to get the status changed?

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
I am working in a job from last 5 years and job duties of this job matching with one of occupation in sinp demand list. Now my question Is suppose I join new job from 1st June with noc not in demand list and sinp open in June will I get full 10 points for recent continous 5 year experience.
I recommend emailing them with this question, as the instructions with the grid do not answer anything about rounding to the nearest month or nearest year.

The SINP grid shows the points for each integral year of experience, but does not mention whether any rounding conventions are applied. So, in your case, the number of years of experience would round to 5, but it is uncertain whether this is acceptable.

Based on a literal interpretation of the stated requirement, you would not have the sufficient number of years of experience, as one or two months experience would fall into the "second prior five years" category, under which you do not receive any points until you have had two years of experience in one of the occupations between 5 and 10 years prior to the application.

Their example doesn't make things any clearer, as they assume that an individual is applying on January 1 of 201X, and so the test relates back to the full calendar years 201X-1 through 201X-5, and 201X-6 through 201X-10. They probably used that example because they may have only intended to open up the stream in January for the entire year. With the stream opening throughout the year, the January example should be supplemented with an example that applied to a May application date.

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Its good observations but things are still not clear whether they accept and give full 10 points if someone have 15-20 days less work experience, out of total 5 years. Any way Thanks for reply.

bforb

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
OMG is it, I also didn't attach some last forms but I attached all education + job certificates. As per the confirmation email, received after submission, they have provided one email address for any scan / documents submissions. I was thinking to load all on that email address, so it will not work? please advise. thanks

matifshoaib

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
24-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Guys pls tell me is there any issue if one replies twice to an ADR?