+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP :- International Skilled Worker - Express Entry Sub-Category, Network Here

bestmethod22

May 10, 2017
The criteria used are those in effect when you apply so if one applied under NOC 2171 prior to this May 2017 opening such as the January 4 or February 4 openings then their application will have met the criteria and would not be invalidated solely because of the change in the NOC in demand list.
Thats for SINP EE & OID ? I mean does NOC 2171 still legible for SINP EE at least?

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Thats for SINP EE & OID ? I mean does NOC 2171 still legible for SINP EE at least?
Yes the list in effect prior to May 2017 that included 2171 applied to both EE and OID. Now, starting with the May 2017 intake the list excludes 2171. At all times the list applies for both EE and OID. Where the list would not apply is for the subcategory with a job offer.

dmp_cv

May 18, 2017
I have arranged all documents for SINP application without express entry. Can you please tell me when SINP open for that.
I have done B.Tech and 10 years of experience
Also I have got 6 band in each module of IELTS.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I have arranged all documents for SINP application without express entry. Can you please tell me when SINP open for that.
Jigs and snipping know about the date. Request them to know.
What is your NOC. Why don't go for SINP EE. It will 3-4 times open more this year.
OID is very lengthy. Takes more than 2 years to provide Visa.

Big joke Mr. DMP, It is deleted from the list.

Last edited:

dmp_cv

May 18, 2017
What is your NOC. Why don't go for SINP EE. It will 3-4 times open more this year.
My NOC is purchase officer. Is there any chances of open SINP for OID in recent future

Tdee2017

May 16, 2017
Hi, please I need professional advise.

I have prepared all document for SNIP NOC 1225 and I just noticed that the NOC is no longer in the SNIP OID lists what can I do? I would have enter for the SNIP EE but my IELTS is less that 6.

Please help I am confused.

Thank you

Pankaj99

Nov 21, 2016
You were planning for 1 year to fill the form. It does not much time in life to think.
Even if u consult consultant once. May be some way has come out.

For international workers and their families wishing to immigrate to Canada through Express Entry, the first step is to create an Express Entry profile. All of the provinces that are active in selecting newcomers through Express Entry require the applicant to get in the pool first.”

British Columbia
On May 10, the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) invited 364 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination certificate. Of these, 133 candidates were invited under an Express Entry-aligned category. While this may seem like a small figure, it should be noted that this was the eighth such draw to take place so far in 2017, and on each occasion Express Entry candidates have been among the invitees.

Like Ontario, BC also has an invitation to apply system, but in BC’s case candidates must also register in the province’s own immigration management system before being invited to apply.

@ manveer, already applied people will not have problem.
Thanks ashu for your kind suggestion...Will try to apply through express entry after retaking my IELTS...

Tdee2017

May 16, 2017
My NOC is purchase officer. Is there any chances of open SINP for OID in recent future
purchasing officer as been taking out from the OID lists. That is my NOC too and am confused on which NOC to go for. since your have more than 6 in your IELTS i think you should go for SNIP EE.

Jigs9090

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/02/2017
Nomination.....
Waiting

Big joke Mr. DMP, It is deleted from the list.
We know @ASHU that SINP is unpredictable. But yes SINP won't let you wait for more than 6-8 months. It will open for OID soon. Be prepare @dmp_cv

adnaniqbal

Jul 21, 2016
I have completed all application pages, and uploaded all required documents, when i submit the application it ask me to select NOC from list, my NOC is removed from the list( Computer and Information System Managers ). How can i apply now in OID. or is there any other way to apply in Express Entry.???? i already created express entry profile in July 2016 and its active....Please help

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
As has been said many times, the SINP is unpredictable, and rewards those that have prepared their application, uploaded all documents, and solely need to hit the 'Check all application screens and submit' button, and, now, pay the $300 CDN fee. I expect that the OID (the 'without Express Entry' option under the SINP) will open up several more times this year, as their published maximum for this subcategory is 3,000 applications, and, to my knowledge only under the January 4, 2017 intake was this category open, for 500 out of the 3000 applications. The EE, has opened three times (and as of this posting is still open), for 500 on January 4, 500 on February 14, and 600 at present, leaving only 100 applications out of the 1,700 that are published as the maximum number for the year.

Cool ASH

May 17, 2017
Because the Occupations In Demand List applies to both the OID and EE subcategories, the NOC Code 2171 is removed from Saskatchewan for these categories. However, I would expect that a job offer within this NOC would be good for an application under the International Skilled Worker - Job Offer subcategory.

The subcategory of EE is somewhat misleading in that it does not tell the whole story, because it too requires that applicants have experience in an occupation that is "In Demand" in the province. The difference is that the OID does not require that any of the Federal categories be met for entry into the Express Entry applicant pool.
Thanks for the reply :)

adnaniqbal

Jul 21, 2016
As has been said many times, the SINP is unpredictable, and rewards those that have prepared their application, uploaded all documents, and solely need to hit the 'Check all application screens and submit' button, and, now, pay the $300 CDN fee. I expect that the OID (the 'without Express Entry' option under the SINP) will open up several more times this year, as their published maximum for this subcategory is 3,000 applications, and, to my knowledge only under the January 4, 2017 intake was this category open, for 500 out of the 3000 applications. The EE, has opened three times (and as of this posting is still open), for 500 on January 4, 500 on February 14, and 600 at present, leaving only 100 applications out of the 1,700 that are published as the maximum number for the year.
It Means they will open OID again this year? and will they update the NOC List?

Snipping

Star Member
May 17, 2017
It Means they will open OID again this year? and will they update the NOC List?
It is very likely, but, of course, not guaranteed, that the OID will reopen yet this year, for the 2,500 applications to meet the published maximum number of applications of 3,000. Also, it is possible, but not guaranteed, that new criteria will emerge for OID when it does reopen, as the criteria can change at any time. The criteria changes could involve the occupation in demand list, and may even involve changes in the self-assessment grid. Currently, for example, there is no credit given for a spouse's language skills, or second language skills for a principal applicant. With the changes in the CRS scale to allow for more points for French language skills, it may be that SK will add those to the assessment grid. All of this is speculative, and, given that the criteria can change with each re-opening, it is important to 'never say never' and keep abreast of the criteria that is in effect, as it may be favourable to you even if it is not currently.