+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP EE July 2017 Successful Applicants Join Here

Ramasingapore

Aug 21, 2017
Hi all,
Did anyone applied for NOC 2231 in Jul '17 intake and got nominated/changed to Processing..
Just curious..please share...

adbayaras

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
is this old one? new is closed isnt it
My application was submitted on July 27, 2017 and it was returned after 3 wks of "in-process" status.
There are 2 documents missing that was mentioned, saskatchewan licensure and settlement plan.
But i was a bit puzzled because their website says that unless you provide proof of your license, they will hold the processing but not returned.
So i was assuming the absence of my sttlement plan maybe the main reason it was returned.
I will try my luck next intake, my license application is pending at apegs
Noc 2141

Reactions: baka

baka

Jun 2, 2017
My application was submitted on July 27, 2017 and it was returned after 3 wks of "in-process" status.
There are 2 documents missing that was mentioned, saskatchewan licensure and settlement plan.
But i was a bit puzzled because their website says that unless you provide proof of your license, they will hold the processing but not returned.
So i was assuming the absence of my sttlement plan maybe the main reason it was returned.
Noc 2141
I could't apply July 27th my lawyer was not ready. u have to find non regulated. I will wait tillnext intake

adbayaras

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
I could't apply July 27th my lawyer was not ready. u have to find non regulated
If i apply to a non regulated noc then it will not match with my work experience, and they may reject it for that reason.
Or if somebody have tried that with success?

aamenah

Jun 30, 2017
My application date is 28th July & the status is still the application received.
My NOC doesnot require liscense. Can some one tell me that why it has still not gone into process

adbayaras

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
No no you have to match with work experience
My NOC can be 2141 or 2133 as engg profession.
I am thinking to apply under 2241 which is non-regulated, which is a lower level than 2133. Although they are of the same industry (electrical and electronics).
Any comments?

baka

Jun 2, 2017
My NOC can be 2141 or 2133 as engg profession.
I am thinking to apply under 2241 which is non-regulated, which is a lower level than 2133. Although they are of the same industry (electrical and electronics).
Any comments?
no idea . I saw someone has mentioned to find non regulated. That's why i wanted to help you

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
Noc 2141
Actually they have clearly mentioned that they can hold for the license. However if any other documents are missing than they will reject the same.
SO in your case most probably because of settlement plan.

Thanks.

Ramasingapore

Aug 21, 2017
My application date is 28th July & the status is still the application received.
My NOC doesnot require liscense. Can some one tell me that why it has still not gone into process
Mine is non regulated NOC too applied on July 27th, Application recevied as of 26th Aug. Submitted everything in order including settlement plan.Just jeeping my fingers crossed. please do update here if your status change anytime from now.

Hessen elsherif

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Noc 2141
So, you did not send the settlement plan at all. that is why it is missing?