Med's Done....
December 06, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada (28/09/2010)
DK84 said:
Hi JCS, Can you please advise me should I approach MLA in my case ? My work permit is expiring on 6th of december, 2012 and my employer is new and has registered first time with SINP in 3 weeks before and I am the only candidate for my employer, my job has not been posted yet and my employer is waiting for SINP. I have all my documents ready except job approval letter and it is now just over a month left in my work permit. Should I approach MLA in Regina or Should I submit SINP application without job approval for them to start checking my application ?

How can i contact MLA in Regina ? your advise would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
I am not sure if it would help in your case as you couldn't send your application yet.
I don't know how SINP would handle applications without the job approval; I didn't need one as I applied last year October.
I guess it is worth a try and doesn't cost anything to contact an MLA. Go to http://www.legassembly.sk.ca/mlas/ and look who is responsible for you area and just contact them.
What kind of work permit do you have? Can't you get an extention?

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
JCS said:
I am not sure if it would help in your case as you couldn't send your application yet.
I don't know how SINP would handle applications without the job approval; I didn't need one as I applied last year October.
I guess it is worth a try and doesn't cost anything to contact an MLA. Go to http://www.legassembly.sk.ca/mlas/ and look who is responsible for you area and just contact them.
What kind of work permit do you have? Can't you get an extention?
I heard that SINP guys are not accepting applications without job approval letter...but still he can try..........

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I sent my application without approval, 4 weeks ago and did not get application number yet.
Two of mine friends sent and they got file number so I am sure they are accepting files without approval.
I talked with SINP and they said although approval is requirement but you can apply without that so when you will get approval you can send us a copy.

I think they announced requirement of approval but they could not handle it.
E.G, before if 100 people applied for SINP and now 100 people will apply for approval and 100 people will apply for SINP.
so they doubled their work.

Thats why they are accepting files without approval.
One of my friend got SINP without approval.

These are all observation. What is true, God knows better.

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
shahzad2002 said:
I sent my application without approval, 4 weeks ago and did not get application number yet.
Two of mine friends sent and they got file number so I am sure they are accepting files without approval.
I talked with SINP and they said although approval is requirement but you can apply without that so when you will get approval you can send us a copy.

I think they announced requirement of approval but they could not handle it.
E.G, before if 100 people applied for SINP and now 100 people will apply for approval and 100 people will apply for SINP.
so they doubled their work.

Thats why they are accepting files without approval.
One of my friend got SINP without approval.

These are all observation. What is true, God knows better.
Hi Shahzad,
If what you said is true...its indeed a very good news for many of us,who are waiting for the job approval form.
I am just curious to know when your friends applied,which month??
And as far as I know, the check list very clearly states that a SINP Job Approval form from a Saskatchewan Employer is required. How did you and your friends submit your application forms without it?? I want to know if the person who collected your documents did not ask for it??

Please let us know, this will surely help a lot of us.

DK84

Aug 29, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013 CIO
Doc's Request.
09-05-2013
Nomination.....
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-02-2013
Med's Request
16-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-02-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-08-2013/ Decesion Made: August 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Guys thanks a lot for your inputs. I am not post graduate work permit, which is expiring on 6th december, 2012. I have all my documents ready accept job approval form, for which my employer registered on 25th september 2012 and got login id and password on same day, but they say that SINP is checking background information and so my employer can't post job, my employer tried many times to phone them and sent emails, but SINP for not sure what reason not responding on time. I work as an Accountant with well reputed company in Regina, I am thinking to go to SINP office before end of this month to submit my application without job approval, if they don't except it, i hope they advise me, what can i do now since i and my employer did what we could.

I can apply for work permit extension, but it will not accepted without PNP or LMO, However it can buy me couple of more months till CIC process my application, but i know the outcome. I Came to know about restoration, do you guys have any idea of restoration of work permit ?

DK84

Aug 29, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013 CIO
Doc's Request.
09-05-2013
Nomination.....
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-02-2013
Med's Request
16-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-02-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Guys, sorry i had typo mistake actually i am on post graduate work permit, I guess SINP must clarify this and advise on this issue as there are many students across sasaktchewan who are facing same problem that their work permits are coming to an end and they wait only to get their job approved.

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
DK84 said:
Guys, sorry i had typo mistake actually i am on post graduate work permit, I guess SINP must clarify this and advise on this issue as there are many students across sasaktchewan who are facing same problem that their work permits are coming to an end and they wait only to get their job approved.
Hi Bro,
Keep us posted on what the SINP guys do with your application. I think the best bet is to apply without the SINP job approval form and hopw for the best. One of our members in the forum,Shahzad & his friends, also did the same. So I feel you should also give it a try.And more over as your visa/wp expires Dec 6, you should apply now. All the best!!!

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
amarecharla said:
Hi Shahzad,
If what you said is true...its indeed a very good news for many of us,who are waiting for the job approval form.
I am just curious to know when your friends applied,which month??
And as far as I know, the check list very clearly states that a SINP Job Approval form from a Saskatchewan Employer is required. How did you and your friends submit your application forms without it?? I want to know if the person who collected your documents did not ask for it??

Please let us know, this will surely help a lot of us.
My friend who got SINP, applied on 5 sep and his work permit expired on 15 September. After that he applied for extension and in the mean time he got SINP on 26 September. May be that was because of work permit. That was the situation of my friend i am telling you.

As long as my and my friends files are concerned, Me and my friend called SINP and asked if we can apply without approval and they said yes.
You can also call them and ask them. This was my experience and after this I am telling you my observation that they could not handle approval so they are having problem to issue. This is my observation. I dont wanna anyone to screw so everybody make sure about approval before taking any step.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
DK84 said:
Guys, sorry i had typo mistake actually i am on post graduate work permit, I guess SINP must clarify this and advise on this issue as there are many students across Saskatchewan who are facing same problem that their work permits are coming to an end and they wait only to get their job approved.
See guyz. Why you people scare from immigration officers? They are human being like us. They are not strange people. They think like us they treat like us. The only thing I thought that the only thing they can do with my file is that they will send that back. Thats it. They cant ban on me. They can deport me. Just for suppose. If I do not add approval then they will send my file back which is better than not applying for that.

So better if you apply and they ask for approval than just tell them that you already applied for approval in their department. IT is up to them. Whenever they will issue you, you will send a copy. I am pretty sure it will speed up your approval process.

Decion is yours.

DK84

Aug 29, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013 CIO
Doc's Request.
09-05-2013
Nomination.....
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-02-2013
Med's Request
16-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-02-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Thanks a lot guys for your comments, I will be apply for SINP sometime early next week without Job approval form, Should I go personally to Regina SINP office OR should I mail my documents in post ? please suggest, I am scared, if I submit personally and if they check documents in front of me, without job approval form they might return my application on the spot, so i think it would be better to post documents. Its been more than a month since my employer registered with SINP, even passward and login received on same day, so i am wondering why its taking too long for SINP as my employer not been able to post job since over a month, one reason for sure because they registered first time with SINP.

I also work at Tim hortons and they are also ready to help me out in my process, I came to know that registered employers receive their job approval much quicker compared to new ones and so I am bit worried and confused as what to do at this stage.

I guess, one thing is sure that SINP processes those applications quicker whose work permit come to an expire date, I hope for the best and even I wish best for rest all who are under this forum scared to be victim of unnecessary government delays.

I will keep posted.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
DK84 said:
Thanks a lot guys for your comments, I will be apply for SINP sometime early next week without Job approval form, Should I go personally to Regina SINP office OR should I mail my documents in post ? please suggest, I am scared, if I submit personally and if they check documents in front of me, without job approval form they might return my application on the spot, so i think it would be better to post documents. Its been more than a month since my employer registered with SINP, even passward and login received on same day, so i am wondering why its taking too long for SINP as my employer not been able to post job since over a month, one reason for sure because they registered first time with SINP.

I also work at Tim hortons and they are also ready to help me out in my process, I came to know that registered employers receive their job approval much quicker compared to new ones and so I am bit worried and confused as what to do at this stage.

I guess, one thing is sure that SINP processes those applications quicker whose work permit come to an expire date, I hope for the best and even I wish best for rest all who are under this forum scared to be victim of unnecessary government delays.

I will keep posted.
Thats good plan to apply for SINP. I think you should mail to them but even if you go office that is good as well. I dont think they will check document infront of you becasue if they do so then everybody will apply by person to make sure that their files are ok. Anywyas, its not a big deal to go their office.
Yeah they are taking so long to issue approval. Just pray.

As long as you are talking about Tim Hortons, I will suggest you to choose that place which gives you satisfaction. If your other job is more relax then go with that. Don't be in rush. You will have to spend at least 1 year with your employer which is mandatory when you will have close work permit and while waiting for pr and may be you will have any problem or stress from your work place so at that time you will want to quit from job but you cannot so better think about it before you decide. You are in better situation than others because most of the people have only one job and they dont have any choice which gives them stress. Decision is yours.

Yes, I realized from my friends processing timelines and this forum that 80 percent they deal with work permit.
Anyways, all after all observation and suggestions i would say that it depends on luck only. Thats all I would say. Best of luck

S.I.N.P

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2012
Doc's Request.
12-05-2012
Nomination.....
18-12-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
IELTS Request
NO
Interview........
NO
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
20-11-2013
friend of mine applied SINP from abroad in June 2011. but now in June 2012 SINP tell him to get approval from employer department of SINP, which his employer applied in June 2012, but still they are just waiting ,and when ever his employer call there he just found answering machine to answer ,that's all , even not answering about his status on email. strange things are happening now a days in SINP department.

DK84

Aug 29, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013 CIO
Doc's Request.
09-05-2013
Nomination.....
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-02-2013
Med's Request
16-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-02-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Guys, I submitted my SINP application on 29th october and now waiting for file number, I am expecting miracle to get my SINP done before 6th december, expiry date of my work permit. I submitted my file without Job approval letter and the problem is my job has not been posted yet even, its been nearly 5-6 weeks since my employer got login id and passward but who know what is wrong with SINP to access their background information, they are taking too long. My employer shoot mail 2-3 times, called them but no response, they said we will answer your query within 3 business days but not so far on 7th day. I am wondering what if I get request to submit job approval form to SINP in between, any suggestion friends ??

I do have employer and job approval letter ready from Tim Hortons, but I want to take chance with my field job, any suggestions should I wait ?

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thats a good decision man. Best of luck for your file.
Your file is in so you don't need to worry.
There are so many people who applied without job approval so let c.

Friend of my friend applied for job approval in June and he did not get approval till sep. In sep, he went to SINP office and fought with them that his visa is getting expire in 2 weeks so what the hell he should do now? he yelled at them and told them that your department is so lazy in process.
SINP told him to apply without job approval. He applied SINP and got his SINP in 7 days before his visa expires. Lucky man.

Don't try it anyways, :)

It is a good decision to apply in your own field.
Best of luck

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Nov'2012 (CC Charged 12-December-2012)
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
3 July'2013 (Flag-Polled as was already in Canada)
DK84 said:
Guys, I submitted my SINP application on 29th october and now waiting for file number, I am expecting miracle to get my SINP done before 6th december, expiry date of my work permit. I submitted my file without Job approval letter and the problem is my job has not been posted yet even, its been nearly 5-6 weeks since my employer got login id and passward but who know what is wrong with SINP to access their background information, they are taking too long. My employer shoot mail 2-3 times, called them but no response, they said we will answer your query within 3 business days but not so far on 7th day. I am wondering what if I get request to submit job approval form to SINP in between, any suggestion friends ??

I do have employer and job approval letter ready from Tim Hortons, but I want to take chance with my field job, any suggestions should I wait ?
dont worry they will send you a 45 days notification to send them your job approval and also you can extend your work permit if your sinp doesnt get approved by the time just by giving its reference in you work permit form. I was also caught up in the same situation like you.