+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Confirmation Job Approval letter from a Saskatchewan Employer

azeemjaved

Sep 8, 2015
Hi,

to get job approval letter, what documents required by the foreign worker to submit to the employer?

job offer must be in same occupation as the foreign worker's education and work experience? or employer can get job approval letter if foreign worker's education and work experience is different then offered job skills?

please clarify

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can get job approval letter even tho it is not related to your field of study.
azeemjaved said:
Hi,

to get job approval letter, what documents required by the foreign worker to submit to the employer?

job offer must be in same occupation as the foreign worker's education and work experience? or employer can get job approval letter if foreign worker's education and work experience is different then offered job skills?

please clarify

Jul 17, 2017
Hi all
I appllied for sinp fron consultant in mohali. I recieved job offer letter within 2 months from there side. They said that i will recieve job offer letter after or within 6 weeks. I am waiting yet , 6 weeks are over. Now they r saying it may take more month because frocess is is slow throgh sinp.
I m in dought.
Can any body help me that in how many time we recieve approval letter after reciving job letter.
Thanks.

kailay2008

May 9, 2017
Hi all
I appllied for sinp fron consultant in mohali. I recieved job offer letter within 2 months from there side. They said that i will recieve job offer letter after or within 6 weeks. I am waiting yet , 6 weeks are over. Now they r saying it may take more month because frocess is is slow throgh sinp.
I m in dought.
Can any body help me that in how many time we recieve approval letter after reciving job letter.
Thanks.
can you please tell the name of your consultant or the company.

ervarunkant

Aug 27, 2017
Hi all
I m in dought.
Thanks.
whats exactly you want to ask sundeep ji .. i too applied from mohali

ervarunkant

Aug 27, 2017
You can get job approval letter even tho it is not related to your field of study.
How can i check whether or not my approval of offer letter is genuine ?

how much time for total processing of SINP ? when i got approval letter what is the next step and how much time it will take ?..

sorry so many questions ... newbie so .....please understand

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

how much time for total processing of SINP ? when i got approval letter what is the next step and how much time it will take ?..

If you trust your employer, it should be genuine however, you can contact SINP about it too.

Processing time depends on category you are applying. You can check here for processing time. Link: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/check-application-processing-times-for-sinp

You have to create account on SINP Oasis. and apply for SINP from there. As I said, processing time depends on category under which you are applying.

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here

Click Here to follow application process and steps for SINP.

Lalit944

Sep 19, 2017
hey i get my sinp approval now how can i check it is fake or genuine?
i have file number in it.
can you please help me .

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
If you have gotten nomination under job offer, it will be employment restricted meaning you have to keep working under the company that have issued your job offer to SINP. And if you were to quit that job, then your nomination is invalid and you'll have to inform SINP that you're not working for that company anymore.
Actually if you get provincial nomination then you apply for permanent residency on express entry, with permanent residency you can quit or get fired and go work anywhere you want to because you have permanent residency.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Actually if you get provincial nomination then you apply for permanent residency on express entry, with permanent residency you can quit or get fired and go work anywhere you want to because you have permanent residency.
Yes you can apply for Express Entry but only if you have enough points. Not all SINP applicants can apply for Express Entry obviously and that's why they need their employers help to get SINP nomination

ervarunkant

Aug 27, 2017
I got job offer approval letter . now consultant told me they will process for nomination . How much time it will take for nomination process?