+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Confirmation Job Approval letter from a Saskatchewan Employer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vickyRocks said:
Hi guys,
can anyone guide me what is the best way to secure a job offer. I need a job offer letter from Saskatchewan employer to get SINP.

Please help.
Getting a job offer while you are still not in Canada is extremely unlikely. Canadian employers most likely will not be willing to go through the tedious process of sponsoring a foreign worker while they can select applicants from the huge pool of PRs and citizens who are already in Canada.

There is a SINP stream that DOES NOT require you to have a job offer (but your current occupation must be in one of the "Demand Occupations" that they have identified.

Take a look at their website to know more.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
rajkamalmohanram said:
Getting a job offer while you are still not in Canada is extremely unlikely. Canadian employers most likely will not be willing to go through the tedious process of sponsoring a foreign worker while they can select applicants from the huge pool of PRs and citizens who are already in Canada.

There is a SINP stream that DOES NOT require you to have a job offer (but your current occupation must be in one of the "Demand Occupations" that they have identified.

Take a look at their website to know more.
Thanks Raj..
can you guide me which stream i can apply without job offer and can get nomination. My points breakup is placed below.

Education: 20 Points( 16 years of Education)
Work experience: 10 Points (6 years work experience)
Ielts: 18 Points (Clb Level 07)
Adaptibility: No Points.
TOTAL : 60 Points.

Thanks in Advance..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vickyRocks said:
Thanks Raj..
can you guide me which stream i can apply without job offer and can get nomination. My points breakup is placed below.

Education: 20 Points( 16 years of Education)
Work experience: 10 Points (6 years work experience)
Ielts: 18 Points (Clb Level 07)
Adaptibility: No Points.
TOTAL : 60 Points.

Thanks in Advance..
I imagine its called Nova Scotia - Express Entry Demand Steam. Your NOC must be listed in that demand occupation list on their website and you must score 67(I think) in their selection grid criteria. Google this up, download their application guide and know more.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
rajkamalmohanram said:
I imagine its called Nova Scotia - Express Entry Demand Steam. Your NOC must be listed in that demand occupation list on their website and you must score 67(I think) in their selection grid criteria. Google this up, download their application guide and know more.
Thanks Raj,
Just checked Nova Scotia their minimum score required is 67..its seems im not eligible for NS.. :(

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
Thanks Raj,
Just checked Nova Scotia their minimum score required is 67..its seems im not eligible for NS.. :(
If you earn 60 points out of 100 and your occupation is in Appendix A – SINP In-Demand Occupation List then you can apply International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category- which will reopen first or second day of January-2016.

Click the link and read
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-skilled-worker-in-demand

Vicky22

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2016
Doc's Request.
PCC - JUL 22
Nomination.....
FEB 02
AOR Received.
APR 01
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
APR 20
Med's Request
JUL 20
Med's Done....
JUL 25
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
WP - OCT 04 & SENT
VISA ISSUED...
WP ISSUED // PR - WAITING
LANDED..........
LANDED - WAITING FOR PR
Hello guys. I am sorry for such a stretched question! But can anyone tell me how long it takes to get an approval for the job that employer has requested for approval to SINP? Any information will be very helpful. :)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
lores said:
If you earn 60 points out of 100 and your occupation is in Appendix A – SINP In-Demand Occupation List then you can apply International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category- which will reopen first or second day of January-2016.

Click the link and read
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-skilled-worker-in-demand
Thanks lores for helping me towards right direction.. ;D ;D

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Vicky22 said:
Hello guys. I am sorry for such a stretched question! But can anyone tell me how long it takes to get an approval for the job that employer has requested for approval to SINP? Any information will be very helpful. :)
it depends from application to application, there is no fixed days.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Is any one in this forum got a job offer from saskatachewan employer. please share any website, job agent etc..i want to apply SINP..
will appreciate your help.

lvl_stella

Dec 21, 2015
Hi friends,

Does anyone know a company or an institution that is actually willing to provide the LMIA Letter? I used to work at a bank and they are not giving employees such letter. Any financial institute that someone was able to get that letter from?
Thank you!

Jessiein2015

Sep 15, 2015
Any requirement for employer to be eligible recruiting skilled workers internationally? What if I don't want to work for the employer after getting the PR? Is there any required minimum time for working with the employer who gives offer? And also what if the employer doesn't want me to work for them after I land Canada?

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are you in canada r outside canada?
vickyRocks said:
Is any one in this forum got a job offer from saskatachewan employer. please share any website, job agent etc..i want to apply SINP..
will appreciate your help.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am currently in Saskatchewan, Canada looking for job offer from employer.
Can anybody help me to find out employer who provide me a SINP job offer?

Thanks,
Krunl

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is your background? Business related or technical or management ?
krunal2904 said:
Hi,

I am currently in Saskatchewan, Canada looking for job offer from employer.
Can anybody help me to find out employer who provide me a SINP job offer?

Thanks,
Krunl

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi God of war,

Thank you for your reply.

I have completed my bachelor of computer engineering in India (4 Years Program - Graduated in June 2012) and Computer Systems Technician Software Support in Canada (2 Years Program - Graduated in Dec 2015).

I have 1+ year experience in IT field As well as I have worked as Sandwich Artist / Shift Supervisor in Subway Restaurant for more than 2 years.
I have just recently moved from Ontario to Regina, Saskatchewan for my employment offer SINP.

Thanks,
Krunal