06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
03-09-2013 (Submitted - 03-10-2013)
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Hello All,

I applied for SINP Skilled Work in September 2012. I am creating this thread so that SINP Skilled Workers who are still waiting for nomination can post their timelines and ask questions.

My Details are as follows:

Application Submitted : 6th September 2012

Acknowledgement of Receipt : 19th September

Called SINP a few days back and the rep told me that my file is in process.

Requesting others to share their timelines and update this thread.

Thanks.

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
As per the Saskatchewan Immigration Website the Average processing time for Skilled Worker has increased from 5.2 months to 6.6 months.

SINP Average Processing Times (in Months)

Category Q1 - Q3, 2012-13
(April 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012)

Skilled Workers 6.3
Without work permit 6.6
With work permit 3.0

Business Category* 7.8

Entrepreneurs 7.9

Farmer Owners/Operators 6.4

Family Referral 14.2

Health Professions 3.6
Physicians 2.8
Nurses 4.9
Other Health Professions 3.6

Semi Skilled Pilots 3.5
Long Haul Truck Drivers 2.8
Hospitality (semi-skill) Workers 4.0

Students 3.8
Post-Graducation Work Permit 3.8
Masters and PHD Graduates 3.6

bashah

Jan 6, 2013
Hello,
what do you have to do for the PHD program? do you have to apply to univesity and get approval first or what?

Thank you

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Hello Bashah,

I have listed below the requirements for applying in the PHD Program of SINP:

Master’s and PhD Graduate Stream

You may qualify to apply under the SINP Student Category: Master’s and PhD Graduate Stream if:

You have completed all degree requirements for an existing Master’s and/or PhD program that required at least one academic year of full-time study from the University of Saskatchewan or the University of Regina.
You are applying within two years of the date on which your degree was granted and from a country in which you have legal status.
You intend to live in Saskatchewan and are able to demonstrate your ability to settle and work in Saskatchewan with at least one of the following:
Have at least six months of employment history in your field of training in Saskatchewan;
Are currently employed in your field of training or have received a job offer in your field of training in Saskatchewan for a term longer than six months;
You have enough money to sustain for a short time without work ($10,000 for you and $2,000 for each accompanying family members.
If you do not have an offer of employment or if your job offer falls into a NOC “C” or “D”, you must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) 4 or higher English Language ability across all 4 categories (listening, speaking, reading, and writing.

hafza_jad

Sep 25, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun,12
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
jul,12
Hello Ajevamasumi,

My Timeline is as follows:-
Category : Skilled Worker "B"
Acknowldement date: 18.05.12
Current Status: "application received"

I applied for SINP in may,12 by online now since last Jul,12 my current status is "applicatin recieved". which should be now "inprocess". & i had sent email to immg office in nov,12 & then in Jan,13, they replied that my current status is "inprocess" I am so much worry that why my status is showing "application recved" instead of Inprocess.

Please clarify & suggest me?

Hafza Jad

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Hello Hafza - I would suggest not to worry too much about the application received status as it would be the same for some time even if your file is being processed through various stages. I called SINP last week to check the status of my application and the lady told me that my file is in process. She also told me that we do not keep files idle for months and then process it at one go, instead the files are processed through a phased manner as it needs to pass through various layers (IVC, IVA, Immigration Officer, Immigration Manager). So you can expect your nomination between 8 to 12 months of your case filing.

fazan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-03-2012
friends

I will be celebrating my first birthday of SINP case filed (Skilled worker category) in March 2013 :D

till today no news at all ( not even for document request) ;D

cheers bro ;) :-*

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Fazan - I am sure an update from SINP from you is just around the corner. You will hear from them pretty soon.

iqbal_jad

Aug 22, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-7-2012
ajevaemasumi said:
Hello Hafza - I would suggest not to worry too much about the application received status as it would be the same for some time even if your file is being processed through various stages. I called SINP last week to check the status of my application and the lady told me that my file is in process. She also told me that we do not keep files idle for months and then process it at one go, instead the files are processed through a phased manner as it needs to pass through various layers (IVC, IVA, Immigration Officer, Immigration Manager). So you can expect your nomination between 8 to 12 months of your case filing.

Thanks ajeava

hafza jad

hafza_jad

Sep 25, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun,12
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
jul,12
ITS OK...BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT..MY CONSULTANT HAS SUBMITED ALL DOCUMENTS & HE HAS GIVEN HIS OWN EMAIL ADDRESS TO SINP DEPT BUT HE SENT ME THE "ACKNOWLDEGMENT LETTER" BY EMAIL. IN WHICH THE USERNAME & PASSWORD & FILE NO. WAS MENTIONED...WHEN I PUT THE USER.NAME & PASSWORD ON THAT SPECIFIC WEBSITE...SO I FOUND MY WHOLE DOCUMENTS WAS UPLOAD...& STATUS IS SHOWING......SO DUE TO THE DELAY OF UPDATION OF STATUS CHANGE....M VERY MUCH UPSET ABOUT MY CASE...A MONTH AGO I CALLED TO MY CONSULTANT ,,HE TOLD ME THAT STILL YET IMMG DEPT HAS NOT APPOINTED ANY PERSON ON MY CASE........SO I WOULD TO KNOW...HOW CAN I GET THE RELIABLE INFORMATION THAT MY FILE/CASE IS GENUINE???????????????

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Hafza - If you have a valid username and password to check your SINP Application status and it is showing "application received" there is no scope to worry. Wait patiently and you will hear something good pretty soon.

fazan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-03-2012
hafza_jad said:
ITS OK...BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT..MY CONSULTANT HAS SUBMITED ALL DOCUMENTS & HE HAS GIVEN HIS OWN EMAIL ADDRESS TO SINP DEPT BUT HE SENT ME THE "ACKNOWLDEGMENT LETTER" BY EMAIL. IN WHICH THE USERNAME & PASSWORD & FILE NO. WAS MENTIONED...WHEN I PUT THE USER.NAME & PASSWORD ON THAT SPECIFIC WEBSITE...SO I FOUND MY WHOLE DOCUMENTS WAS UPLOAD...& STATUS IS SHOWING......SO DUE TO THE DELAY OF UPDATION OF STATUS CHANGE....M VERY MUCH UPSET ABOUT MY CASE...A MONTH AGO I CALLED TO MY CONSULTANT ,,HE TOLD ME THAT STILL YET IMMG DEPT HAS NOT APPOINTED ANY PERSON ON MY CASE........SO I WOULD TO KNOW...HOW CAN I GET THE RELIABLE INFORMATION THAT MY FILE/CASE IS GENUINE???????????????
hmmmmm smells there is something fishy going on with your consultant :eek:
is he genuine adviser/ consultant?

hafza_jad

Sep 25, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun,12
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
jul,12
fazan said:
hmmmmm smells there is something fishy going on with your consultant :eek:
is he genuine adviser/ consultant?
===============

i dont know,,,but my cousin has refered me & he has also sumbited his file with the same consultant...although m not doubtful about my consultant b/c he has submitted all documents according to the rule & regulation

thanks

ajevaemasumi

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
18-09-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted Initially
Hafza - I hope and pray everything works out for you.

honesty_12

Aug 27, 2012
Good to see finally SINP picking up cases from 2012. I called up SINP office few days ago and was informed that it is invariably taking lot more than the processing time posted on the website. About my status, she said it is in process and no doc required as of now. I think the timeline will shoot up on SINP website in its next update on 1st April, 2013

For everyone's information, my case was lodged online with SINP in July 2012, skilled worker with valid job offer.