+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore VO. Let's connect.

kenok

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Yeah "distribution of workload" is the reason they give which implies it is random but I have seen elsewhere people giving other reasons. Regardless I hope they begin processing soon, I am one of those beyond 6 months mark. I just noticed on the excel sheet that the first FSW candidate on the list who applied in January wrote that the "banker got a call" on the 24th Sept. Just wondering if the call came from CIC cos it was on a Sunday. If indeed the call was from CIC it could signal that they have started working on the FSW files

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Can you join the whatsapp group:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/HrR1gpVLUEB250dWlJYBKn

Regards
Lifehack

Yeah "distribution of workload" is the reason they give which implies it is random but I have seen elsewhere people giving other reasons. Regardless I hope they begin processing soon, I am one of those beyond 6 months mark. I just noticed on the excel sheet that the first FSW candidate on the list who applied in January wrote that the "banker got a call" on the 24th Sept. Just wondering if the call came from CIC cos it was on a Sunday. If indeed the call was from CIC it could signal that they have started working on the FSW files

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

We are assuming it's from CIC but we are not certain about the call. We are trying to be optimistic about it that they have started working in fswo files. But still now we have not gotten any new news.

Regards
Lifehack

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
A file is sent to local visa office either for workload distribution or other verification related matters (employment, POF or other local knowledge). Best way to know why a file was transferred is ordering GCMS.

IMO if a call to a bank in Bangladesh was in English and was for account verification purpose it's most likely to be from overseas or from a local embassy. Telling it from my own experience.

rak89

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Guys are they any update in the status of fsw applications ??? Can people who have crossed 6 months threshold request the reason for delay ????

mok_kab

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Four and a half months since AOR here... NA-2 for for than 2 months... File was transferred to SGVO on Aug 10th.

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Four and a half months since AOR here... NA-2 for for than 2 months... File was transferred to SGVO on Aug 10th.
198 Days since AoR. SGVO is still not processing FSW. :mad:

rak89

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
198 Days since AoR. SGVO is still not processing FSW. :mad:
Have you tried reaching out to them ? It has crossed the 6 month threshold. So they might try to speed up things when you contact them. I will try to do the same when it crosses 6 months for me