VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys created the tracker for Educational Credential Assessment - invite you to join.

Hopefully it will help people to get some insights into how long it takes to get through.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/educational-credential-assessment

Reactions: snehasingh51
X

xibalban

andy108 said:
Guys created the tracker for Educational Credential Assessment - invite you to join.

Hopefully it will help people to get some insights into how long it takes to get through.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/educational-credential-assessment
Seems, you're the Web-Developer cum Owner of that wonderful website. Kudos!!

X

xibalban

I was wondering if the evaluation processing time by WES is dependent on the name/reputation of the University/Institution which awarded the degree.
For instance, would a Degree from Harvard/MIT or Oxford/Cambridge be processed way quicker and in less than their standard 20 business days? Share your experiences, please.

X

xibalban

UPDATE
Account Created:21st April 2017
Documents Sent:25th April 2017 (Delhi - FedEx)
Documents Delivered by FedEx:27th April (Received by Z.MAPLE)
Documents Received - Review in Progress:1st May 2017
Evaluation in Progress:9th May 2017

It's getting closer, I hope. How many business days more from here, guys?

X

xibalban

UPDATE

Documents received by WES on 1st May 2017
ECA Completed on 12th May 2017.
Evaluation completed in exactly 8 (eight) business days.

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
UPDATE

Documents received by WES on 1st May 2017
ECA Completed on 12th May 2017.
Evaluation completed in exactly 8 (eight) business days.
This kinda makes me sad because they received my documents before yours yet my status still says "documents received evaluation in progress" so clearly they are not doing a first come first served basis.. What on earth are they assessing some peoples before others based on??

X

xibalban

This kinda makes me sad because they received my documents before yours yet my status still says "documents received evaluation in progress" so clearly they are not doing a first come first served basis.. What on earth are they assessing some peoples before others based on??
I'm guessing that the popularity/ranking of the University which awarded the degree matters. I graduated from a top ranked college, under a reputed university. But, as I said before, I am only guessing.

Wish you luck!!

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I'm guessing that the popularity/ranking of the University which awarded the degree matters. I graduated from a top ranked college, under a reputed university. But, as I said before, I am only guessing.

Wish you luck!!
May I ask how many credentials you had assessed? Maybe that has something to do with it.. I am having two done...

X

xibalban

May I ask how many credentials you had assessed? Maybe that has something to do with it.. I am having two done...
You are spot on, I guess. I just had one credential assessed.

Last edited by a moderator:

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Yes, 408 it is. I've received NOI from Ontario already. Still waiting for the scores to drop, and save the 1500 CAD.
I was just looking at the Ontario NOI.. Looks like me and the spouse are eligible but only thing that I am not sure about is the proof of intent to reside in Ontario.. No family there, Never been or worked there.. Is this an issue?

suddeb

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
WES asked for additional document (copy of degree certificate) for my wife. I submitted the document on 1st May, WES received on 2nd May. After that since 4th/5th May, Status is document received. Review in progress. No idea how long it will take

Bottleneck_007

Apr 16, 2017
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Here is my weird timeline:

School documents (HSC/Intermediate) received by WES (courier delivery date): 1st May 2017
Documents received/review in progress: 5th May 2017
University documents received by WES (courier delivery date): 9th May 2017
University documents received by WES (date told as per call with WES): 12th May 2017

Still waiting for change of status to "evaluation in progress" - technically it has been more than 7 business days since WES received my complete documents.