+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share CHC London Reply Here ( Those Who Getting Any Reply)

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015
I also got this reply one month before.

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qasim786 said:
I also got this reply one month before.

Dear Madam / Sir,

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada
Good :)

mrprice

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 7, 2007
LANDED..........
Nov 6, 2011
Please be advised that the above file is currently awaiting officer review and you will be advised if any additional information is required.

This wht i got to my enquiry last saturday
Medicals sent sept 2010
File sept 2007

mhmlhr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
hi staralihaider,i receive today a mail from CHC London in which same words of ur mail receive from them. what a coincidence kindly share when did u receive their mail?and in how many days they reply in ur 1st mail.ok bye

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got an email from London VO...they have mentioned my new file number but cant access eCAS through it although i can through sydney file number....maybe it will be upodated this tuesday or the next................

B0*******

Dear Sir,

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

sherry00

May 28, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
now u beat me isnt it :p
i didnt receive anything yet :p
well MASHALLAH.. and there is sumthing in facebook for you... :p

haral said:
Got an email from London VO...they have mentioned my new file number but cant access eCAS through it although i can through sydney file number....maybe it will be upodated this tuesday or the next................

B0*******

Dear Sir,

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahh come one..you can have your's as well..........shoot them an email....replied your FB msg bud.............

sherry00 said:
now u beat me isnt it :p
i didnt receive anything yet :p
well MASHALLAH.. and there is sumthing in facebook for you... :p

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My docs were submitted to London VO in Nov. Its more than 4 months now. I sent them an email to check the status of my application. Received the below strange message where they even didnt confirm anything about the full documents that i sent to them whether they received or not, opened yet or not... Even i mentioned the submission date but still they say "if u have sent docs recently....."

very strange...what should i do now?? ?? ?? Below is the reposne

If you have recently submitted documents or information to this office, we will update your accordingly.

Due to the high volume of applications at this office, we cannot acknowledge receipt of every correspondence.

If we require additional documents, we will contact you.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when did they recieved your file in London VO?? Exact date??

navali said:
My docs were submitted to London VO in Nov. Its more than 4 months now. I sent them an email to check the status of my application. Received the below strange message where they even didnt confirm anything about the full documents that i sent to them whether they received or not, opened yet or not... Even i mentioned the submission date but still they say "if u have sent docs recently....."

If you have recently submitted documents or information to this office, we will update your accordingly.

Due to the high volume of applications at this office, we cannot acknowledge receipt of every correspondence.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhmlhr said:
hi staralihaider,i receive today a mail from CHC London in which same words of ur mail receive from them. what a coincidence kindly share when did u receive their mail?and in how many days they reply in ur 1st mail.ok bye
1st week of March 2011 and with in 12 days the replied me.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit
Dont worry for this , when i submitted additional documents in jan 2011 they reply me the same.

Yours sincerely,

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
I'm also 2007 applicant. Full docs sent october 2009, and still waiting for Medical, do you believe its subject to NOC and those who received medical due to their occupation priority?

Regards

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
hi all

i got reply after 48 hours from london

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

pls advice

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TMSB said:
I'm also 2007 applicant. Full docs sent october 2009, and still waiting for Medical, do you believe its subject to NOC and those who received medical due to their occupation priority?

Regards
New 29 occupation list and 2007 to 2008 applicants are currently on high periority.

chouhans

Sep 3, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2009
Doc's Request.
16-11-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2010
Med's Request
Awaited...
Med's Done....
Awaited...
Interview........
Awaited...
Passport Req..
Awaited...
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited...
LANDED..........
Awaited...
Is 0213 (IT Manager) is still on high priority?