+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September AOR join here

shmz8

Sep 18, 2017
can anyone tell me what to answer on the form when it says HOW MANY FAMILY MEMBERS, INCLUDING YOU, ARE IN THE APPLICATION? its just me who is applying i mean i am the principal applicant, my spouse is applying me so basically i will write 1 person which is me or we mention 2 (me and my husband)?

Gotte

Jul 21, 2017
can anyone tell me what to answer on the form when it says HOW MANY FAMILY MEMBERS, INCLUDING YOU, ARE IN THE APPLICATION? its just me who is applying i mean i am the principal applicant, my spouse is applying me so basically i will write 1 person which is me or we mention 2 (me and my husband)?
In your case it would be 2, you and your spouse (more if there are any children)

Reactions: lino82

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
but my spouse isn't applying for PR he is my sponsor i am the only principal applicant so shouldn't it be only 1?
Hmmm...you said your spouse is your sponsor? I'm confused...are you applying for PR under spousal sponsorship, or are you applying for PR under Express Entry? If it's the latter, a principal applicant applying for PR under Express Entry wouldn't have a sponsor - the application is reliant on you alone. If it's the former though, you might want to consider trying to find the family sponsorship forum? :) This is the Express Entry forum...I'm not sure how many persons here would be able to help you as much as someone on the other forum could...

Reactions: Wandering Mind

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
but my spouse isn't applying for PR he is my sponsor i am the only principal applicant so shouldn't it be only 1?
I am confused ... but anyway since the spouse will do medicals and provide PCC anyway then I believe he is part of the application either way

shmz8

Sep 18, 2017
I am confused ... but anyway since the spouse will do medicals and provide PCC anyway then I believe he is part of the application either way
no the spouse doesn't have to do medical and pcc, only the principal applicant has to go through medical test and PCC