+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2017***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Hi everyone, Congrats to guys who got the AOR and All the best who are in queue.
My application was received on Sept 1 but didn't hear anything yet. I see people who submitted on Sept 5th and 6th already got it.
It's making me nervous now if something is wrong.
Hey amit,

Don't worry... Just be patient, I am a Sep 6 Applicant, haven't heard anything as of yet. When called them, they said currently they are accessing the application received by Aug 29. So wait for one more week, hopefully we all will hear some good news soon.

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Hi everyone, Congrats to guys who got the AOR and All the best who are in queue.
My application was received on Sept 1 but didn't hear anything yet. I see people who submitted on Sept 5th and 6th already got it.
It's making me nervous now if something is wrong.
I am a Sept 5th applicant and was having similar feelings yesterday, especially because our application has already been returned once. The agent told me there is no record of our new application in the system, which means it hasn't been opened. However, last time when I called (the time they returned it), the agent was able to tell me that she could see that application was being returned. It's an option if you are willing to wait on the phone a while. :)

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
...But I guess they opened it this morning!! I just got the AOR e-mail!!!! We were so worried they were going to send it back again because the passport photos we sent were older than 6 months old. Huge relief. Don't worry all, when you least expect it, that gorgeous e-mail will pop up in your inbox!

Uzma.Siayed7

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
...But I guess they opened it this morning!! I just got the AOR e-mail!!!! We were so worried they were going to send it back again because the passport photos we sent were older than 6 months old. Huge relief. Don't worry all, when you least expect it, that gorgeous e-mail will pop up in your inbox!
Congratulations!!

Reactions: geografa

trev854

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
congrats! must be a relief.

Otilia3107

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Congratulations :)

Bhubank

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
When they did receive ur application.

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
did you write date and address of photography studio on backside of photographs? Can it be the reason for returning my application? hone not because it would be returned for 3rd time if they do that. Please share your views guys

naz-y

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
did you write date and address of photography studio on backside of photographs? Can it be the reason for returning my application? hone not because it would be returned for 3rd time if they do that. Please share your views guys
they will probably ask you to send them new photos. I don't think they would return your application because of that.

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
they will probably ask you to send them new photos. I don't think they would return your application because of that.
anyways they always ask for the new photographs at the time of permanent resident card process, i hope they ask for new photographs and not send the application back. It is becoming really hard to wait. originally i started process in May 2017, and it has been 5 month and still struggling for AOR.

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
anyways they always ask for the new photographs at the time of permanent resident card process, i hope they ask for new photographs and not send the application back. It is becoming really hard to wait. originally i started process in May 2017, and it has been 5 month and still struggling for AOR.
I hear you! We first submitted in April.. had it returned... life happened... finally got it sent away on Sept 1st. I agree that AOR feels like half the battle when you take into consideration all of the elements and details that need to be just right in order to even begin the process! With our photos: yes we had written everything on the back but because of the return of our application in (came back to us in June), our photos became old and we didn't realize. But luckily, they have given us AOR despite that. I hope that our experience is a good sign for you, but no one can say for sure what the decision will be for you. Fingers crossed they take pity!!!

Bhubank

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
I hear you! We first submitted in April.. had it returned... life happened... finally got it sent away on Sept 1st. I agree that AOR feels like half the battle when you take into consideration all of the elements and details that need to be just right in order to even begin the process! With our photos: yes we had written everything on the back but because of the return of our application in (came back to us in June), our photos became old and we didn't realize. But luckily, they have given us AOR despite that. I hope that our experience is a good sign for you, but no one can say for sure what the decision will be for you. Fingers crossed they take pity!!!
On my application I wrote date and photograph studio but didn’t write application name, pls help me!