+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self employed immigration 2014

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ? I need some correct information about self employed immigration, If someone apply for self employed immigration can he go with spouse and children .

OR this is only for principle applicant.

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There,

Yes offcourse it includes your immediate family members i.e. your wife & children.

Regards,
Viz

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vizsagar said:
Hi There,

Yes offcourse it includes your immediate family members i.e. your wife & children.

Regards,
Viz
Thanks for reply, can you tell me one thing more.

Can someone apply self employed immigration any time in the year. My friend wants to apply self employed immigration in Jan 2014. Is it ok ?

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can apply anytime and from anywhere there is no restrictions as far as I know.

ubaid0092

Nov 20, 2013
i m photographer i want apply as self employed catagory , anyone have idea how much funds requirements for cultural activity like photographer , Artist etc

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
AnneeSmith said:
this is excellent technique.it is most useful at all level,
online file sharing
Woah! That's pretty random...

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
Dear Fellow members,

I dont know if this is a right thread to answer my question or not. Just had a query. I am a Pakistani national and currently residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on a Resident Permit. I have some queries. I want to apply for a trading license to export food items, leather products and textiles to Canada. I am already having a trading license here in Saudi Arabia under a Bahraini national and I am running a business of leather products. Now I wanted to expand it as I already applied for Canadian Immigration under FSW program in 2011. My case is pending review and also my elder brother and his family are Permanent Residents of Canada. That's why I want to gather information on applying for a trading license of Canada for export. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Fazal.

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
fazal_81 said:
Dear Fellow members,

I dont know if this is a right thread to answer my question or not. Just had a query. I am a Pakistani national and currently residing in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on a Resident Permit. I have some queries. I want to apply for a trading license to export food items, leather products and textiles to Canada. I am already having a trading license here in Saudi Arabia under a Bahraini national and I am running a business of leather products. Now I wanted to expand it as I already applied for Canadian Immigration under FSW program in 2011. My case is pending review and also my elder brother and his family are Permanent Residents of Canada. That's why I want to gather information on applying for a trading license of Canada for export. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards.
Fazal.
Hi

Few points :
1) You do not need a trading license per se to sell products in Canada. From a liability perspective however it is recommended that you incorporate a limited liability company.
2) If you intend to sell any products or services in Canada, it is recommended that you get appropriate liability insurance for your business. A licensed insurance broker will be able to assist you with the right coverages.
3) Unfortunately only Canadian Citizens & permanent residents can own a business in Canada 100%. As such if you wish to incorporate you may need a Canadian with status as a partner. (usually at least 25% equity), until your own status is resolved.
4) The goods that you are looking to import into Canada are controlled by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. Depending on the products you may require special import permits. If not there may be special import requirements that you have to meet, especially for the leather goods & food.
http://www.inspection.gc.ca/eng/1297964599443/1297965645317
You can also call them. I have found them to be very helpful. Also check out this link for rates requirements etc:
http://inspection.gc.ca/plants/imports/airs/eng/1300127512994/1300127627409
5) Once in Canada, especially with food, there may be special requirements for handling, and storage of food products. In order to figure this out you will have to contact the municipal (and possible provincial authorities) for information on permits and requirements. For the leather and textile items there are not likely to be any requirements.

Good Luck :)

rakhi_bd

Jan 25, 2014
Hello Brothers ..
i am from Bangladesh. i want to apply for self employed immigration. i have one Bengali Canadian friend and he is citizen in Canada.he is agree to help me about to settlement over there. how much money i need to show there for start there business to show Canadian Government and which document serves to admit ? can you please Explain me details ?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
rakhi_bd said:
Hello Brothers ..
i am from Bangladesh. i want to apply for self employed immigration. i have one Bengali Canadian friend and he is citizen in Canada.he is agree to help me about to settlement over there. how much money i need to show there for start there business to show Canadian Government and which document serves to admit ? can you please Explain me details ?
Start here - > http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

chack

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
--
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
--
Hi everyone. I applied under self employed cat. from India on 10-09-2013. my application is forwarded to the mission in New Delhi. what is the minimum processing time in delhi office? Any idea. pls help...is anyone out there who got PR under self employed cat. ( i m curios]
thank you

Reactions: faizanpatel

chack

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
--
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
--
chack said:
Hi everyone. I applied under self employed cat. from India on 10-09-2013. my application is forwarded to the mission in New Delhi. what is the minimum processing time in delhi office? Any idea. pls help...is anyone out there who got PR under self employed cat. ( i m curios]
thank you

ubaid0092

Nov 20, 2013
chack said:
thank you
hey my dear indian friend , please share me some information. in which self employed profession you applied ? how much dinds your show for slef employed ?
and please mentioned all documents details like bossiness prove , tax returns

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

chack said:
thank you
The posted processing time for 80% of the applications is 97 months for New Delhi.