Oct 2011
Med's Done....
Oct 2011
Passport Req..
27-08-12

reeeeza

Sep 23, 2017
Hey Guys,
I applied for citizenship in May 2015, passed the test on May 18, 2016 and provided the requested supplementary documents on May 21, 2016 in person to the same CIC center the officer interviewed me. My last reply letter dated November 24, 2016 in response to supervisor officer letter dated October 27,2016 I have not received any update or letter from CIC yet. I have called couple of times but always saying "you have to just wait!" is there any body with same condition? What can I do more?

dreamerchant

Mar 23, 2015
Hey Guys,
I applied for citizenship in May 2015, passed the test on May 18, 2016 and provided the requested supplementary documents on May 21, 2016 in person to the same CIC center the officer interviewed me. My last reply letter dated November 24, 2016 in response to supervisor officer letter dated October 27,2016 I have not received any update or letter from CIC yet. I have called couple of times but always saying "you have to just wait!" is there any body with same condition? What can I do more?
I guess it depends on ethnic background / your home country or something to do with your name. You should ask for expert opinion.

reeeeza

Sep 23, 2017
I guess it depends on ethnic background / your home country or something to do with your name. You should ask for expert opinion.
After passing the test officer asked me about my short trips to the US and the place I live but nothing was wrong with them. In October 2016 I got a letter in the mail which was from citizenship supervisor regarding my LinkedIn profile which was saying I'm still working in the US. Offcorse Not, I haven't updated my profile since 2012 and then, I sent all supportive documents about that and made clear all of the concerns the officer had mentioned in the letter. Since October 2016 I have not any update on my file. I wrote a letter one month ago and dropped it off at the office location my file sits there to follow the case and make clear if I need to do something or not but, again, nothing happened! Is there anything else I can do? Will the lawyer can do if I get one? Where can I find one expert guy to help me?

S

slpmaple

After passing the test officer asked me about my short trips to the US and the place I live but nothing was wrong with them. In October 2016 I got a letter in the mail which was from citizenship supervisor regarding my LinkedIn profile which was saying I'm still working in the US. Offcorse Not, I haven't updated my profile since 2012 and then, I sent all supportive documents about that and made clear all of the concerns the officer had mentioned in the letter. Since October 2016 I have not any update on my file. I wrote a letter one month ago and dropped it off at the office location my file sits there to follow the case and make clear if I need to do something or not but, again, nothing happened! Is there anything else I can do? Will the lawyer can do if I get one? Where can I find one expert guy to help me?

make an ATIP request to see how your application is progressing. submit a case specific request, have your MP make a case specific request, scramble a good lawyer and keep pressing IRCC, ask them questions to find out why your application is delayed.

Last edited by a moderator:

GILAFAS

Nov 11, 2015
My application passed the 12 month and still no qnswer? Anyone had ssimilar case?
Test done, police clearance sent.
How long may take?
Thx