AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
Hello everyone, I also got confused on my answer. Since I already submitted my package of Application for permanent resident (under provincial nominee-employer driven stream category).

But after reviewing my photocopy of those form I dont know if my answer "NO" in the question number 9 on the second bullet (Schedule 1) was correct, since I am here in Alberta since 2008 granting me a working visa stamped in my home country, so definitely i already got a temporary resident in that matter.

I have a friend who also answer "NO" on that category but he was already approved and issued a permanent resident.

My question now is "am i going to have a problem if my answer in that column is not correct, or can i submit again the first page of Schedule 1 with explanation letter why I answer "NO" instead of "YES". Please give me some advice.....THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Ghie

May 17, 2010
smiling face said:
Hello everyone, I also got confused on my answer. Since I already submitted my package of Application for permanent resident (under provincial nominee-employer driven stream category).

But after reviewing my photocopy of those form I dont know if my answer "NO" in the question number 9 on the second bullet (Schedule 1) was correct, since I am here in Alberta since 2008 granting me a working visa stamped in my home country, so definitely i already got a temporary resident in that matter.

I have a friend who also answer "NO" on that category but he was already approved and issued a permanent resident.

My question now is "am i going to have a problem if my answer in that column is not correct, or can i submit again the first page of Schedule 1 with explanation letter why I answer "NO" instead of "YES". Please give me some advice.....THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hi SMILING FACE,

Yes you’re right. The #9 question is really confusing. If you’re going to submit again the first page of Schedule 1, what will be your explanation why you answered NO instead of YES?

Guys, help please.. What should be the answer here. Is it a NO or YES?

Thank you so much guys!

a_p13

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i sent my application 1 month ago and i did the same mistake , on the forms there are 3 different questions asking where do you reside under what kind of status etc .so it should not be a problem cuz we already declared the country we reside in and our status

dodge_ram

Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010
Nomination.....
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Nov 2010
Med's Request
May 2011
Med's Done....
May 2011
Interview........
none
LANDED..........
Sept 2011
i answered "yes". because i previously applied and granted a trv to work here in canada.

i think "no" is for those applicants who are not currently here in canada and appying to become a permanent resident.

i would say dont worry too much about it. :)