+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough -DM-Oath

cutechamp

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 11, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on March 31, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on April 11, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 3, 2017 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on September 18, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 10, 2017 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Yaaay i got oath invite boys

superwater

Mar 8, 2017
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 6, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 11, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on April 11, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 3, 2017 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on September 18, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 10, 2017 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats! Mind sharing location of Oath..I don't see a Oct 10 ceremony scheduled in Scarborough or Toronto YET. Thanks!

saisaki19

Jul 28, 2017
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 22, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 28, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on April 11, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 3, 2017 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment.
  5. We sent you a notice on September 18, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 10, 2017 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment.

at last!!! long wait is over.. :)

saisaki19

Jul 28, 2017
me too! :)

irfan777

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My test was in May and DM in July.
Let's see when I get the Oath Invitation. I called the call center yesterday with no success.
Ahhhhh

fffllljjjaaa

Sep 21, 2017
This is my application timeline...
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 10, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 27, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on May 9, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on July 12, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 3, 2017 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
And I am still waiting for ceremony... I got DM on around Aug 4th to 5th...

BTW I need to work abroad in late October so I called CIC many times asking if I could apply for an urgent process...Since no work permit without a Canadian passport...But the lady answered the phone told me that since the company employed me is not a Canadian-based company so I cannot apply for an urgent process...sigh...She also told me that my file is perfectly fine and just wait to be scheduled.

Shweta.iyer

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is my application timeline...
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 10, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 27, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on May 9, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on July 12, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 3, 2017 at 11:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
And I am still waiting for ceremony... I got DM on around Aug 4th to 5th...

BTW I need to work abroad in late October so I called CIC many times asking if I could apply for an urgent process...Since no work permit without a Canadian passport...But the lady answered the phone told me that since the company employed me is not a Canadian-based company so I cannot apply for an urgent process...sigh...She also told me that my file is perfectly fine and just wait to be scheduled.
why don't you write a letter to the processing centre? where is your file currently? Take your local MPs assistance they can get more info on your file.

fffllljjjaaa

Sep 21, 2017
why don't you write a letter to the processing centre? where is your file currently? Take your local MPs assistance they can get more info on your file.
I wrote to the centre several times, on average one letter per week, and still have no reply.
My file is in Scarborough, maybe the slowest office in Ontario.