Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
Guys, i have a question regarding Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker.

Since the program only gets opened for a few hours, is it necessary to have all the required documents (such as translation of Education Credentials, Work history letters from previous employers, bank funds history, and ..) , ready in advance so that when the program gets opened, we upload the documents? Or is Express Entry Profile Number in the first phase is enough and we can upload the other documents later?

I need to know if it is necessary to have all the documents to upload on those few hours that the program is open, so put time to get all of them ready.

PAT_78

Sep 24, 2014
Hi all,

I applied for EE PNP in the month of Feb 2017, Application is "IN PROCESS" from the April 2017, Still no updates and No progress, I write to SINP office not received replay except the automated replay.

Is anyone from the Feb 2017, have proceeded further? Any information can you please share me.

Thanking you,
Pat

ratnakar78

Aug 29, 2017
Hi Guys, I am new to this forum. Just want to know about the PNP openings for job code NOC2173 . How much chances are there in near future is there any draw for this job code ?

manpreetcan

Jul 5, 2016
Guys, i have a question regarding Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker.

Since the program only gets opened for a few hours, is it necessary to have all the required documents (such as translation of Education Credentials, Work history letters from previous employers, bank funds history, and ..) , ready in advance so that when the program gets opened, we upload the documents? Or is Express Entry Profile Number in the first phase is enough and we can upload the other documents later?

I need to know if it is necessary to have all the documents to upload on those few hours that the program is open, so put time to get all of them ready.
No you have to get ready with all the required documents at the time of application.

can-immi

Sep 1, 2017
Hi all,

I applied for EE PNP in the month of Feb 2017, Application is "IN PROCESS" from the April 2017, Still no updates and No progress, I write to SINP office not received replay except the automated replay.

Is anyone from the Feb 2017, have proceeded further? Any information can you please share me.

Thanking you,
Pat
did they ask you for any papers? what is your NOC?

mbalsara

Mar 7, 2017
No you have to get ready with all the required documents at the time of application.
You mean fill up and keep the different forms offline ready and just submit and make payment when it opens... then layer on they will ask for pdf docs?...
Also wanted to be sure.. once I submit forms and pay doesn't mean I will be asked for docs. I mean they could review and reject or could ask for docs if interested ..right?

berrybin

Jul 29, 2017
You mean fill up and keep the different forms offline ready and just submit and make payment when it opens... then layer on they will ask for pdf docs?...
Also wanted to be sure.. once I submit forms and pay doesn't mean I will be asked for docs. I mean they could review and reject or could ask for docs if interested ..right?
You HAVE TO upload all requested documents and everything is ready in your OASIS account. When next intake open, you just press submit and pay fee.

hamid123456

Dec 17, 2016
According to Saskatchewan website, these are the required documents:

Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code
Language Credentials
Education/Training Credentials
Work Experience Credentials
Settlement Funds and Settlement Plans
Passports
Police Report(s)

For the first step, I opened an Express Entry account and filled all the forms and questionnaires. In the end, I got this message:

We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.

From the beginning, I knew that my final points will be below 400 and I won't be eligible to get into Express Entry pool. (Although all my points in Express Entry are blank and it says 'If no score is displayed, please check that you have met Minimum Entry Criteria above. If you have met the Minimum Entry Criteria but your score is not displayed, wait for 24 hours then try again.')

But I have the required 60 points (out of 100) to participate in Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker program.

According to CIC website, I can find Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code in pdf file that is available in my account,

But since I wan not eligible for Express Entry pool, there is only Profile Number in my pdf and not Job Seeker Validation Code.

So haw can I apply for Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker program if I don't have Job Seeker Validation Code?

So complicated!! :(