+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample Refrence Letter

ravidatt

Apr 29, 2009
All,

Please post sample reference letter (template also will work). It will be of great help for others also.

Thanks

luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Date: xx-xx-xxxx​

To: [name]
[address]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to confirm that Mr./Mrs./Miss. [name] has been a close friend of mine for the last [xx] years, and maintains a satisfactory personal relationship with myself and my family. We used to be a student of [name of the university] where we did our graduation in [program name] in [year]**.

I have known Mr./Mrs./Miss [name] to be an honest and reliable person based on my previous experience with him. I have known other members of his family while we used to live in [name of city, country]

I highly recommend Mr./Mrs./Miss [name] for his endeavors that he may seek to pursue in [name of the country]. He will be a valuable asset for any organization in [name of the country].

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely Yours,

** sample letter BUT you can change according to your needs

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
do you mean reference letter or employment letter?

ravidatt

Apr 29, 2009
I want employer reference letter. I am sorry if I was not clear in my first post.

I want sample reference letter so that I can post it to my employer and get this done on letter head with role,salary,designation,time period mentioned on that.

luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Date:xx-xx-xxxx​

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr/Mrs/Miss [name] was an employee of this organization from [xx-xx-xxxx to xx-xx-xxxx] a [name of the position]. His/Her key duties and main responsibilities are following:

• A
• B
• C
• D

His/Her annual salary is $xx,xxxx.xx [in words] with company’s full time (Forty Hours per week) employee benefits includes; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, 401k plan, employee assistance program and educational assistance.

If you have any further questions regarding Mr/Mrs/Miss [last name] please contact me without hesitation.

Sincerely,

** should be in company's letter head
** include business card if applicable
** describe key responsibilities

pandey.ved

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
24-03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
Med's Request
23-5-2012
Med's Done....
23-6-2012
Interview........
no interview.....
VISA ISSUED...
July 2012
LANDED..........
Sept 2012
ravidatt said:
what if the company does not exisit any more so can not get reference letter from there?
create your own if you remeber the name and logo design (that yu can also get from the company website or just google yur co name)....now signed by someone who was working that time with you,,,,and got a ref letter also....notarized the photo copy...it will work

Nayma

Star Member
Jul 11, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luvcanada said:
Date:xx-xx-xxxx​

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that Mr/Mrs/Miss [name] was an employee of this organization from [xx-xx-xxxx to xx-xx-xxxx] a [name of the position]. His/Her key duties and main responsibilities are following:

• A
• B
• C
• D

His/Her annual salary is $xx,xxxx.xx [in words] with company's full time (Forty Hours per week) employee benefits includes; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, 401k plan, employee assistance program and educational assistance.

If you have any further questions regarding Mr/Mrs/Miss [last name] please contact me without hesitation.

Sincerely,

** should be in company's letter head
** include business card if applicable
** describe key responsibilities
Thank you luvcanada it is indeed a good help , can you please provide us the sample Employment Contract (Appointment Letter).

Nayma

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravidatt said:
what if the company does not exisit any more so can not get reference letter from there?
If the company has ceased to exist, then you will have to back up your "Experience" from that company with other docs like paystubs, tax docs,appreciation letters or any docs that would precisely indicate that you have performed the Job. Of course, you will also have to write a cover letter with the explanation as to why you are unable to provide reference from the Company itself.

Mitali

mansi14feb

Jun 7, 2018
Hi All,
I will not get reference letter from my current employer so do I have any other option.If I use that option is thr any chance that my application will get rejected.