+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sample photo please..

fotkifolkslove

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,

I have gone to 3 photographers.. and I don't think they gave me a good photo as per the requirement..

the 1st gave me border around the photo..
the 2nd gave me chin to crown more than required
the 3rd which was clicked today is ok in measurement..but the area from chest to chin is a longer...

suggest and help if the 3rd photo is ok...

and please any sample..

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fotkifolkslove said:
hello,

I have gone to 3 photographers.. and I don't think they gave me a good photo as per the requirement..

the 3rd which was clicked today is ok in measurement..but the area from chest to chin is a longer...

and please any sample..
I don't know if the CIC immigration officer or Local VO officer will get a ruler and measure your photograph from chin to crown, or your face or the exact dimension of your photo. There will always be a tolerance in any case and any guide rules.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
fotkifolkslove said:
hello,

and please any sample..
WELCOME TO THE LIVING HELL!!!

I have at least 5-6 sets of various messed up pics from several retarded Photographers...spent at least 100$, rather wasted...Pulled almost all my hair out in agony....I'm a perfectionist, when it comes to such things.

And not once twice, first with the pics for CIO and then for COPR.

Then I decided to do it myself. Took GOOD quality digital pics, and sized em according to the instructions, took em on flash and got em printed.

Anyways, long story short, give me your Digital Pic (GOOD QUALITY, with White Background) and I will size it for you....Provided that you want it :) You can upload to free pic hosting site and give me the link in PM.

IF you want to do it yourself, here is what to do:
Take a White Large Chart (Paper charts for posters etc), stick it to wall.
IF you are using Digicam not DSLR try waiting till the sun is down, and take the snaps outside, from at least 2meters to avoid barrel effect.
I used ACDSee editor to size the Pics.
Take em on Flash and get Prints.....
Pat yourself on the back and shout curses at the moron photographers :)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
devilhimselff said:
WELCOME TO THE LIVING HELL!!!

I have at least 5-6 sets of various messed up pics from several retarded Photographers...spent at least 100$, rather wasted...Pulled almost all my hair out in agony....I'm a perfectionist, when it comes to such things.

And not once twice, first with the pics for CIO and then for COPR.

Then I decided to do it myself. Took GOOD quality digital pics, and sized em according to the instructions, took em on flash and got em printed.

Anyways, long story short, give me your Digital Pic (GOOD QUALITY, with White Background) and I will size it for you....Provided that you want it :) You can upload to free pic hosting site and give me the link in PM.

IF you want to do it yourself, here is what to do:
Take a White Large Chart (Paper charts for posters etc), stick it to wall.
IF you are using Digicam not DSLR try waiting till the sun is down, and take the snaps outside, from at least 2meters to avoid barrel effect.
I used ACDSee editor to size the Pics.
Take em on Flash and get Prints.....
Pat yourself on the back and shout curses at the moron photographers :)
Good one there !

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
fotkifolkslove said:
hello,

and please any sample..
CIC Photo Specification

CIC Sample Photo

Qorax

canadestin

Champion Member
May 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fotkifolkslove said:
hello,

and please any sample..
its ok...go ahead