+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sameday Tourist VISA to Canada in Buffalo NY

mmadsen55

Jul 11, 2011
The original poster of this thread said they got it the same day in Buffalo. My in-laws were able to get it same day in Detroit.

I am going on the assumption that they don't want to advertise that they do same day so they will not be overrun each day, but it can be done. (Detroit office website does have in person/same day info) The preferred method is to mail it is, but you will need to give ample time to process the application before your trip.

It will also depend if you have all your paperwork in good order with the evidence you need to present. Review the application form and instructions thouroughly.

Midwest

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-26-2012
File Transfer...
09-12-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Passport Req..
02-05-2013
Hello guys! I have the same question as KG1019 about the same day service. Has anyone recently, (end of July or begining of August), got a visa in Buffalo in the same day? :eek:
I'm planning to Buffalo next week. My bus arrives in the morning and leaves i the evening. So, I have to get a visa by then. Last year I got TRV in Washington, DC in 4 hours. This time it's more convinient for me to travel to Buffalo.

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
Midwest said:
Hello guys! I have the same question as KG1019 about the same day service. Has anyone recently, (end of July or begining of August), got a visa in Buffalo in the same day? :eek:
I'm planning to Buffalo next week. My bus arrives in the morning and leaves i the evening. So, I have to get a visa by then. Last year I got TRV in Washington, DC in 4 hours. This time it's more convinient for me to travel to Buffalo.
Chances are you can get the Visa same day.

KG1019

Aug 12, 2011
subbu1522 said:
I went to Canada Consulate in Buffalo and I got the VISA. I reached in at 7AM and I have got the passport with VISA stamped by 8.20AM. It was quick.
@Subbu, can you please confirm what date you went to get the VISA? were there any restrictions regarding same day service? Thanks!