+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Same Day Stamping - New Delhi

Sep 20, 2017
Greetings,
We have just got approval for visitor visa. applied online on 21st Aug and approval on 20th Sep. Our flights are booked for Friday night which leaves us two days only. Is it possible to get stamping done directly at New Delhi, Chankyapuri - High Commission of Canada? Same day.

Thank you for help!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You'll need to submit your passports to VFS New Delhi. You cannot submit your passports directly to the High Commission.

It's best if you change your tickets to next week. It would take at least 1-2 business days for visa stamping even in dire emergencies.

If you still want to risk it, you can submit your passports with the passport request letters + flight tickets + a letter requesting NDVO to expedite the stamping. In this case the earliest you can expect your passports back is Friday after 4pm IST

Sep 20, 2017
Another question, If I fly to New York first, can I get stamping in-person there?

If not, how many days will it take in New York to get stamping done.

Gowri Dhamotharan

May 28, 2017
Chennai India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Med's Done....
12-01-2019
Can I directly go to Delhi and get my visa stamped ? Anyone have tried this before? I just received my PPR email..

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Can I directly go to Delhi and get my visa stamped ? Anyone have tried this before? I just received my PPR email..
No. You would have to submit your passport to VFS and they will send it over to IRCC. There may be chance, you submit your passport to VFS Delhi and they send it further IRCC Chandigarh, (say).