+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Revaluation advice

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks for your reply. Lucky you, as you got results in just one week. I have also submitted a request for EOR yesterday here in Qatar, Doha. BC here given me the timeline for 8-10 weeks, i think its the standard time line. right ?
Well it took almost 7 weeks from submission of my request to getting the results (23 June to 18 August). Yes the standard time is 8-10 weeks after the test is sent to Cambridge for remarking.

I applied for EOR on 8th of June .
More than 13 weeks and i did not get any mail. Whenever i call BC they just say that we did not receive any thing from Cambridge till now !
You should have got it by now. Here is a suggestion, go to the british council's website of your country and navigate to IELTS team page. Find out the manager and send him/her an email explaining the situation. BC is pretty awful in customer support many times. I also did same to escalate my couple of issues and they replied.

Hisham0101

Star Member
May 11, 2017
You should have got it by now. Here is a suggestion, go to the british council's website of your country and navigate to IELTS team page. Find out the manager and send him/her an email explaining the situation. BC is pretty awful in customer support many times. I also did same to escalate my couple of issues and they replied.
Thanks for your advice. I already checked for any manager mail id but i found only customer care mail and they are not cooperative at all.
Will it be helpful if i sent a mail to Global British Council ?

scorpionrishu

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dear All, Just wanted to share my EOR result

Original Score: 8.5,7,6,7 LRWS

Speaking score increased from 7 to 7.5
Writing score remains unchanged 6 (very disappointed)

Test Center: BC, Doha, Qatar
EOR requested: 09th Sept.17
EOR received: 11th Oct, 17 ( Bit faster than what i expected, generally they give timeline for 8-10 weeks)

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for their EOR..

satgua

Sep 21, 2018
Dear All, Just wanted to share my EOR result

Original Score: 8.5,7,6,7 LRWS

Speaking score increased from 7 to 7.5
Writing score remains unchanged 6 (very disappointed)

Test Center: BC, Doha, Qatar
EOR requested: 09th Sept.17
EOR received: 11th Oct, 17 ( Bit faster than what i expected, generally they give timeline for 8-10 weeks)

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for their EOR..
Hi,
How did you get the notification about your EOR? Did you get call or mail? I too have applied for EOR.